laundry

dara

laundry

Post by dara »

i was wonder something if cloths got dirty you could wash them at a water source or a laundry better yet if it was like the bath house... or it would be for pure role play purpose 'oh my cloths 'feel' dirty i think i should wash them' type thing... i know i know i suck at writeing roleplay matrial
Truth is better business
Honor is servicable
Smiles are the success
jilliana

Re: laundry

Post by jilliana »

:) You could always roleplay it.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
merin
CLOK Patron

Post by merin »

I kind of view going to town with the waterpump -- with your clothes on -- cleans your clothes too.
dara

Post by dara »

Ha
Truth is better business
Honor is servicable
Smiles are the success
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Judging by some previous discussions of clothing getting dirty/tattered, I think there would be mass riots if we required cleaning or otherwise maintaining apparel. You can follow the advice of Jill and Merin.
The lore compels me!
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

(This doesn't mean I'm not going to start working on CLOK Hardcore: Plague Aftermath! A hardcore survival MUD taking place in the Lost Lands not long after the Plague, and before any significant towns or outposts have been established. Can you survive the harsh, uncivilized wilds and ruins with no walled havens of civilization to flee to? Dun dun dunnnnnn!!)
The lore compels me!
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Rias wrote:(This doesn't mean I'm not going to start working on CLOK Hardcore: Plague Aftermath! A hardcore survival MUD taking place in the Lost Lands not long after the Plague, and before any significant towns or outposts have been established. Can you survive the harsh, uncivilized wilds and ruins with no walled havens of civilization to flee to? Dun dun dunnnnnn!!)
I could totally go for that. :P
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
preiman
CLOK Patron

Post by preiman »

I really want to play that mud.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
Vertebrate

Post by Vertebrate »

Survival games (zombies or not) are all the rage right now.
Dactor

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”