Reimplement training dummies with no skillgains

Lun
CLOK Patron

Reimplement training dummies with no skillgains

Post by Lun »

All of the training rooms where the dummies previously could be found seem so... empty without them. Also, for practicing combinations of Elemancy, it would be very useful in the College of Elemancy. I'd like to see the dummies return with no skillgains to prevent people from sitting there and grinding with no risk.
Noctere

Re: Reimplement training dummies with no skillgains

Post by Noctere »

This idea has been on our to-do list and we would like to create some dummies that have no skillgains or guildgains or gains of any kind. The problem is these could be exploited if we miss something so we want to take our time and make sure they are just right before anything is released.
It's not easy being evil...
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

On the to do list? Not at my computer right now but pretty sure training dummies are on the never page.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I think the idea here is to have something that you can attack and cast spells at, just to see what the attacks/spells do. Maybe we could let carpenters make them or something, and let them be nice and breakable. So sure, test out your pyromancy on that (non-animated) pile of wood. Hope you have a replacement for further tests (and pass the marshmallows, please).
The lore compels me!
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Love this idea. I keep pestering people to let me test things in the OOC arena.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”