Who Are You Again?

Drayla

Who Are You Again?

Post by Drayla »

I think whenever we are wearing a mask or hood or something that covers our face, it should show up next their name in 'Also here:'. For example: Also here: Drayla (wearing a thick veil). The reason for this is we recognize people easiest from their facial features or hair, and less so from their posture, clothes, or how they walk. With their face covered, it would be harder to recognize someone. This is especially true if you have only met someone once before. It would be very unlikely to meet someone one time, then be able to recognize them instantly the next time you meet if their face is covered by a mask or helm. Even a hood would make recognizing them a bit more difficult (Star Wars can prove this. How many people could have known Palpatine was the Sith Lord just by seeing them both?).
Avedri

Re: Who Are You Again?

Post by Avedri »

Most people wear the same obvious,unique items every day in Clok. For example, someone who always wears corset-laced boots and a silver talon cuff, based off their body posture and height, my character can probably figure it out.

If your character changes clothes every day or doesn't always have that specific weapon in your hand, then maybe I would have trouble telling.

And if your character changes every day, we should start a fashion thread.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I like the idea of adding a brief thing mentioning they're wearing a face-concealing garment. For all the people picky about the status or whatever you want to call it getting too long, we can add some options or something.
The lore compels me!
TwistedAkai

Post by TwistedAkai »

So I could finally be the veiled helmeted smelly bloody gory dirty urchin I always wanted to be?
You also notice the corpse of a canim scavenger (x169).

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”