The 'bandage' command - 2 requests

Kent

The 'bandage' command - 2 requests

Post by Kent »

Currently, the mechanics don't allow us to bandage ourselves while pulling a handcart or workcart. We can chop trees and put branches in the cart while pulling it, or mine and put ore in it while pulling it, but applying a bandage to our boo-boo is somehow a no-no.

So my first request is that we be able to bandage without having to 'stop' pulling the cart.

My second request is in light of the fact that the command to get a catalogue of bandages we are carrying is linked too intimately to the command to actually bandage ourselves. ('Bandage', in the same way we use 'food' and 'ammo' to get lists of those inventories.) Because of this, we cannot get a list of our bandages if we are in a situation where we cannot perform the act of bandaging (such as, when pulling a handcart), we also cannot use 'bandage' by itself to list our inventory of bandages.

So my second request is that a different command be used to list our bandages on hand, perhaps 'bandages' in the plural.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Jirato

Re: The 'bandage' command - 2 requests

Post by Jirato »

As for the second request, don't forget about the 'count' command. You can always 'count bandage'.
Kent

Post by Kent »

Thank you. I did not know until today about the count command, I will start using it! I've only been playing about two years, you see ;)
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Vertebrate

Post by Vertebrate »

n00bz
Dactor

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”