Campfire stick requirements

Skjotur

Campfire stick requirements

Post by Skjotur »

I think campfires should require a little more preparation. Starting a campfire from two small sticks is hard to accept. To start maybe require at least 10 sticks. Also I think fires of just sticks and no larger branches or split logs shouldn't last as long as they do.
Skjotur

Re: Campfire stick requirements

Post by Skjotur »

Also on the subject of campfires, can we have things like hafts be able to be added to them? When I'm woodcarving it would be nice to be able to get some use out of those low quality things you sometimes still get.
Rithiel

Post by Rithiel »

Good suggestions.

You now need at least 10 sticks in a bundle to get a campfire that will last a minute, and stick burntimes have been reduced by half. There was a bug perviously where these burntimes were being doubled when you tried to light a campfire, so expect to notice a difference.

You can still light a bundle of less than 10 sticks, but you will be left with a burning pile of tinder, to which you will need to add more considerable fuel.

You can add wooden hafts to campfire, at the same burn rate of medium branches.
A cheerful jingle intones, "Rithenschmirtz Evil Incorporateeeed!"
[OOC - Candy Mountain, Spearhead]: usually when they're snarky, it's Rithiel
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

Thanks for making life harder on the rest of us, jerk!

Before anyone flips out about me being mean to Skjotur, first of all he's a tough guy, he can take it, and second of all we're tight.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Not as tight as Kent and Kiyaani if the town board in Mistral is any indication.

But seriously, I WILL END YOU, BRYCE!
Skjotur

Post by Skjotur »

You couldn't ever start a fire without lighter fluid anyway, or as you called it, MAGIC WATER.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”