Horse Descriptions

Kiyaani

Horse Descriptions

Post by Kiyaani »

Can we make it so that you can see the description of a horse before buying it?
Rithiel

Re: Horse Descriptions

Post by Rithiel »

Sure.
Karasi

Post by Karasi »

Some stables still don't allow you to see the horses' descriptions. I can't remember them off the top of my head, but I'm 99% sure that Westbrook still won't let you see them.

Now, that merchant who came through the other week (I want her back already!) was absolutely amazing. I'd love to see more of the same. More detail to some of the short descs, and permanent places to buy all those mounts that the merchant had. I couldn't get a horse for one char because she didn't have the money, and I didn't have time to plan, and the other one borrowed.

It was a great idea, having them there for a while, but I would much prefer the stables that are in place having more than just one or two horses available, i.e. more of a selection at each one, three or four even, maybe more.
Rithiel

Post by Rithiel »

That merchant will be passing through in the future as they move north again (with some changes since they will get different stock in the south).

After realizing I could make mounts customizable, eventually I'll be implementing this in all the existing stables, where each stable will have a few different colors available. Expect warhorses in hamlets to go bye-bye, since I don't really see them having the demand or expertise needed to train them properly.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”