Moar booze

baerden

Moar booze

Post by baerden »

Whiskey / Scotch like spirits for the sophisticated Minstral.
Moonshine, White lightning! For backwater Emleth.

Um.. make them much stronger too please!
Slaidh

Re: Moar booze

Post by Slaidh »

The Dwaedn Wyr have the good stuff!
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

Whatever happened to the Drinking skill? D=
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

I need Assassin's Mark brand bourbon.

EDIT: Alternatively, I would accept "Meet your Maker" Mark brand bourbon.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

I would recommend that any drink suggestions come with appropriate flavoring text to help out the GMs. There seem to be a lot of drinks that don't have any taste when initially released.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Kiyaani wrote:I would recommend that any drink suggestions come with appropriate flavoring text to help out the GMs. There seem to be a lot of drinks that don't have any taste when initially released.
Pretty pretty pretty please. I'm the one who comes up with most of the food/drinks and their flavor messaging. When it comes to alcoholic beverages I'm completely lost, as I've never had a drink of any of it in real life. I just wiki stuff and hope I come up with something acceptable based on the info I find there.

Tips: Don't have the messaging say anything about how the flavor is perceived by the drinker. For instance, don't say something is "delicious" or "not very good", as opinions vary (there are a few exceptions, like I think the grog in Emleth says outright that it's nasty, but that's a special case). For the most part, one person might think a drink is nasty, while another might think the same drink is great. Try to keep it descriptive only, things like if it's bitter or has a slight tartness to it, or if it's fizzy or watery, hints of honey or apples, stuff like that.
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Assassin's Mark bourbon

Light and sweet flavor with a hint of oak graces your palate as you take a sip, leaving an intense burning sensation behind as it slides down your esophagus.
baerden

Post by baerden »

Acarin wrote:Assassin's Mark bourbon

Light and sweet flavor with a hint of oak graces your palate as you take a sip, leaving an intense burning sensation behind as it slides down your esophagus.
gullet?

Sounds less clinical and stuff to me. Means esophagus though.

Awesome description otherwise.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”