bundling herbs

Kenionatus

bundling herbs

Post by Kenionatus »

It is very anoying to move 26 comfreys from my backpack into the mortar. A lot of scroll and time would be saved if herbs would automaticly form bundles.
Last edited by Kenionatus on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

I have a transfer verb on my todo list that may also help with this.

Example: transfer fresh comfrey from backpack to mortar

I probably won't be doing much coding on Monday, But I will see about getting it in by Tuesday evening.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

That would be amazing.
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

While not related to the original request, just FYI, transfer is now live.

You may also specify an amount if desired, for example transfer 5 fresh comfrey from backpack to mortar. If you do not specify an amount, all items matching your search string up to the container's item/weight limit will be moved.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Kenionatus

Post by Kenionatus »

Thank you very much!
Kenionatus

Post by Kenionatus »

Would you mind implementing:
a. Transfering from a container I'm not holding (e.g. a handcart).
b. Transfering from or to the ground.
This would be usefull for transfering ore to the furnace and picking up logs after chopping a tree.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”