Trap Types

KianTheArcher

Trap Types

Post by KianTheArcher »

Traps
Use by both those that are woodscrafty and those that stalk the shadows and alleys of the cities, traps are often times a way a single individual can turn the times of a large, one sided battle.

Basically, I just wanted to start a list of new potential trap types, and figured anyone else that had any ideas as well could add to it.

Black Pepper Trap
As the Udemi remained unseen, he began the quick, but careful, process of placing the packets of black powder and ground firestone beneath dead leaves and vines.

Mechanic Notes:
Basically, the person setting the trap sets small packets of ground firestone and black powder between themselves and their target. They use the same techniques in luring them into a lockblade trap. Instead of rooting them however, the trap dazes them for roundtime, with the potential side effect of smoke in the eyes, which would be similar to being dirt kicked.
Morgoth, I cried
All hope is gone but I swear revenge
Hear my oath
I will take part in your damned fate
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Nice. I've also get some ideas for explosive traps and more technologically-advanced traps for Thieves, smuggled in from Grum past the Quarantine Wall. This isn't to say that they'll be more powerful or effective than the practical and woodsy-type traps of the Udemi/Utasa, just that they'll have a different flavor.
The lore compels me!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”