Suggested - "Draw" command for swords and daggers, and flintlocks

Lemuel

Suggested - "Draw" command for swords and daggers, and flintlocks

Post by Lemuel »

When you are wearing some weapons, you have to 'remove' them in order to wield them.

Would be nice if similarly one used the 'draw' command to wield blades or pistols.
- locksmith Lemuel 'I do all my own stunts.'

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Tian

Post by Tian »

That would not work because some characters, like mine, have multiple weapons that would apply to and not enough hands(two sheathed swords, a revolver, two knives, sometimes an additional greatsword). You could set up a alias to draw the weapons you want though, would be easier.
Lemuel

Post by Lemuel »

[quote=Tian]That would not work because some characters, like mine, have multiple weapons that would apply to and not enough hands(two sheathed swords, a revolver, two knives, sometimes an additional greatsword). You could set up a alias to draw the weapons you want though, would be easier.[/quote]

Yes, but Tian, as it is now you have to GET SWORD and GET REVOLVER....I'm only suggesting that
it change so that you type in the words DRAW SWORD and DRAW REVOLVER.
- locksmith Lemuel 'I do all my own stunts.'

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Considering the draw command will be used for other things, it's unlikely it'll be an alias for get. You can always alias it on your local client if you're that set on using it.
The lore compels me!
hadesfire

Post by hadesfire »

If draw can't be used could we atleast have a sheath command? get sword isn't so bad, but if you need to switch weapons, put rapier in scabbard has alot of room for typos while your moving quickly in combat and need to switch, and i've tried to set up an alias (Mushclient) and Clok says that it isn't a command when I try, maybe i'm just doing it wrong.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Setting up sheath/unsheath was something I wanted to do a while ago but never got around to, so I'll have to revisit that.
The lore compels me!
hadesfire

Post by hadesfire »

yay, thank yee.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”