1220 Tse Gaiyan yearly meeting

artus

1220 Tse Gaiyan yearly meeting

Post by artus »

We have it every year, and we'll have it for years to come...which means of course we'll have it this year!
This is an ooc announcement. Ic announcement will follow.
The meeting will be held on may 11, 1220 4 bells post zenith. I'm not sure what server time it is. Originally planned to hold it on may 15 but since holidays this month aren't skipped, I can use the whole morning for the meeting without having to worry about work. I hope to see you guys there, as many of you as possible.
Thank you
-Artus
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
artus

Re: 1220 Tse Gaiyan yearly meeting

Post by artus »

Announcement: moving the meeting date back to the originally planned may 15 4 bells post zenith again, due to unfortunate ooc circumstances, my laptop being broken, me myself being busy, physically sick, reliving medication withdrawal and stumbling emotionally way downward. It's one of the major struggles for me right now and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I'll try to get back on track as soon as possible.
If nothing else happens, the date should be fixed this time. I hope it doesn't have to be changed again.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
artus

Post by artus »

As the time is near, I'd like to remind you again that the meeting is going to be held on may 15, 4 bells post zenith. I hope to see as many of you as possible there.
artus

Post by artus »

Reminder: the meeting is today, and is going to be held within a bell guys. See you soon!

Return to “Player-Organized Events”