gathering the history of CLOK

preiman
CLOK Patron

gathering the history of CLOK

Post by preiman »

I posted this on the town boards, but figured it might not be a terrible idea to also put it up here.

"My name is Snorri Alfson, a poet and storyteller who has come to record the history of what many call the Lost Lands, so that it may never vanish into the mists of time. I am looking to sit down and hear the stories of events and peoples of note, first hand is preferred where possible, but I do understand that it is not always possible. If you have a story that shouldn't be forgotten, or know someone who does, please get in contact with me by mail. History can be a guide in the darkness, but only if we take the time to make sure it is cared for."

in out of character terms, I am looking to gather up stories of characters and events that have shaped CLOK that have or at least should have faded into legend and record them in an in character manor. How I do this will somewhat depend on the story, and my general mood/ability, some will be poems, others songs, and others pros stories. If you have a story, one involving one of your characters or one that concerns someone else's, or an account of an event, please get in touch with me. In character is preferred, but if you need to message me directly that works too.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.

Return to “Player-Organized Events”