Summer solstice celebration

Nobody

Summer solstice celebration

Post by Nobody »

The summer solstice celebration posted on a couple town boards is intended to be a low-key all-day (at least while I'm on and around) event. The idea is anyone can stop by, drop some knowledge, read what others have said or brought, RP with whoever is around, and come and go generally whenever. I thought about trying to do something more structured, but I'm not sure I could properly swing anything like that.
Nobody

Re: Summer solstice celebration

Post by Nobody »

Thank you everybody who came out to share and chat yesterday, I had a great time, and I hope you did too. Also thank you to the staff for setting up the gathering spot, it really made my day to see it.
Alila

Post by Alila »

Thank you for organizing this! ;) It was so much fun to see people wandering in and out as the day progressed, and of course to read all of the contributions.
[ESP-GRAY - Amaranth-Purple]: Yew should always respect your Alders. If you do, you'll do Oak kay. If you don't, they might kick your, um... Ash.
In the large bird's nest you see a pewter mug.
artus

Post by artus »

Awesome event after a long while of no event. Thank you for hosting. I couldn't join in as much as I wanted thanks to my bloody sleepy body, but I had much fun when I could be around. I got a lot of knowledge too, much to the purpose of the day.:)
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
Vaelin

e: Summer solstice celebration

Post by Vaelin »

Had a lot of fun. Thank you for that. Especially when I was betting how large the ash pile will be...
Tangela
CLOK Patron

Post by Tangela »

I am so sorry I couldn't be around, but I'm so glad to hear that it went well and that folks had a good time.

Return to “Player-Organized Events”