Impromptu party

Tangela
CLOK Patron

Impromptu party

Post by Tangela »

You are cordially invited to a small gathering tonight, Artisday, 30th day of Markum of the year 1218 at 7 bells by the sea cliffs to celebrate the rise of a new druid. This is to be a relaxed gathering, formal attire is not required. If you can, bring what you can to share, food, drink, songs, stories, etc, but it is not required. This is simply to introduce the new Lorekeeper to those in the land he has not yet met and honor the arrival of spring.
Eir

Re: Impromptu party

Post by Eir »

This was fun. Thanks for hosting, Tangela! Hopefully time will allow me to play more often now.
Tangela
CLOK Patron

Post by Tangela »

I truly hope so. You're a lot of fun to rp with.

Thanks all for coming. This has been one of the most fun days I've had on clok for a while. Some of it was touching, some scary, some just plain awe inspiring. Thanks to all.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Twas fun.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Prism

Post by Prism »

This was a ton of fun. Thanks for including me tonight, guys! (This is Zeldryn by the way.)
Shainar

Post by Shainar »

It was fun to meet a few new people and learn a little about them! I was a little discouraged to see how active the people were on Chat instead of IC at the gathering, but that's probably because I showed up later and people were ready to be done by then.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Shainar wrote:It was fun to meet a few new people and learn a little about them! I was a little discouraged to see how active the people were on Chat instead of IC at the gathering, but that's probably because I showed up later and people were ready to be done by then.
Sorry about that. I was hitting my loopy phase of sleepy. It was great to see you on though.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Player-Organized Events”