Come celebrate the season!

preiman
CLOK Patron

Come celebrate the season!

Post by preiman »

Posted on the town boards in Mistral, Shadgard and Haiban.

Come celebrate the season! On Artisday the twenty second of Desumbar Diamond Dimon will be throwing a ball for all to celebrate the winter solstice, at Jason’s in North Haiban. All are welcome to come and enjoy a night of food, drink, entertainment, and maybe a few surprises. So please, throw on your best clothes and Join me on the evening of the twenty second and experience a night that can only happen once a year.

I hope you can all come out and celebrate with all your CLOK friends and family. See you there.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
Kiyaani

Re: Come celebrate the season!

Post by Kiyaani »

Due to the timing of it I likely won't be able to attend on any character, but I do hope people come out and celebrate this. Holiday player-run events are always a great time. Thanks for hosting this year.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

I should be able to make it. Looking forward to the fun time.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Tamsin

Post by Tamsin »

Maybe I'll show up in some form or other... :)
preiman
CLOK Patron

Post by preiman »

just a quick reminder that this is today, in a few hours infact. We look forward to seeing you.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
Kent heads north.
preiman
CLOK Patron

Post by preiman »

so i sort of dropped the ball on specifics for the event time, for various reasons, but it's going down at six server time, and lasting as long as people want it to. I am sorry, and if I am allowed to do this again next year, i will try and do better.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
Kent heads north.
Marauder

Post by Marauder »

I think it's great you're doing it at all, though a time would help with things in the future.

Return to “Player-Organized Events”