Tse Gaiyan meetiing.

gralkik

Tse Gaiyan meetiing.

Post by gralkik »

There will be an informal get together on Citisday, at 6 bells post-zenth (Saturday at 6 pm, gametime) A good time to meet other members and can discuss various concerns or ideas. Hope to see you there!
ironcross32

Re: Tse Gaiyan meetiing.

Post by ironcross32 »

Sounds good, though it coincides with a staff meeting for another MUD, so I will be juggling both things.
gralkik

Post by gralkik »

It shall be pushed back a week. Same day, same time.
gralkik

Post by gralkik »

Just a quick reminder that the meeting with Tse Gaiyan is today, citisday, at 6 bells Post-zenith. (which is in 2 bells and 2 chimes.) (Saturday 6 pm, game time).
gralkik

Post by gralkik »

It's that time of year again, Spring has come, warmer seasons are right around the corner. With that, comes the Annual Tse Gaiyan meeting. It'll be held Citisday the 28th of Aprilus, at 8 bells post-zenith (8 pm gametime, Saturday 28th of April) I strongly encourage people who wish to attend this meeting to please arrive 10 minutes early. So people are on time, and can get this meeting underway promptly. There will be lots to cover, and very little time to cover it in. So, again, arrive early so that we can start and cover what we need to in a timely fashion.
artus

Post by artus »

And don't forget the "votes". This is the final time to submit, and the result will be brought up in the meeting too. As a reminder, anyone who haven't sent me votes can do so until the day before the meeting. Those who haven't decided will be asked in the meeting.
If you don't know what I'm talking about, check the board or ask on the network when I'm around.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
gralkik

Post by gralkik »

Bumping this, just to remind people of the meeting on Aprilus the 28th at 8 bells post-zenith
artus

Post by artus »

Bump again, almost time!
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.

Return to “Player-Organized Events”