Shadgard Thaelsh Stuff

Kiyaani

Shadgard Thaelsh Stuff

Post by Kiyaani »

Hey guys,

Some of you may recall we were asking for donations of materials to put towards securing Thaelsh and protecting Shadgard. I haven't seen much movement on this lately so I just wanted to remind people that this is still an ongoing thing. I think we got pretty close to our donation quota in-game, but I'll be making a post there as well.

If you would like to contribute - we're looking for donations of lumber, iron, nails, or tools like handsaws, hammers etc. to be made at the Shadgard commons storage annex. I believe the plan was to try get things rolling again either by the end of this month or sometime next month so final preparations and supply donations are appreciated.

If anyone has any updates or corrections to this please post either here or in-game or both. I want to make sure we can get this going again.

Thanks!
Edoras

Re: Shadgard Thaelsh Stuff

Post by Edoras »

I'm trying to keep an eye out in-game to ask this question, but from a coded standpoint, do planks that have been sawed from flitches still count towards the lumber goal?
Lassyn

Post by Lassyn »

Absolutely! Planks are perfect! Get you some carpentry skill!
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Can we get any updates on this IC or OOC? I haven't seen anything posted recently in-game, heard from Jabril lately, or been contacted by anyone in Shadgard about what we need to do for this. Unless I managed to miss it. I'd just like to see where this stands and if there's anything else we need to do.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Poking this thread again as this was never resolved (to my knowledge). If there are any bored GMs out there who want to tackle this project that would be neat. I realize there's other stuff going on right now as well, so thanks for keeping things interesting!

Return to “Player-Organized Events”