The yearly Tse gaiyan meeting has finally come!

artus

The yearly Tse gaiyan meeting has finally come!

Post by artus »

It is finally going to be spring, and we all know what's going to happen given resen activities within this past month. Attention to all available Tse Gaiyan members, the meeting will be held on the 6th of Markum, 3 bells post zenith. Please be present if you can.
Thank you.

(Ooc: march 6th, 3 pm server time if my time calculation is correct).
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
gralkik

Re: The yearly Tse gaiyan meeting has finally come!

Post by gralkik »

Just tapping this post, just to remind people of the meeting for Tse Gaiyan, Markum the 6th, 3 bells Post Zenith. (March 6th, 3pm Game Time.)
gralkik

Post by gralkik »

Just going to bump this as a reminder.
artus

Post by artus »

It's today within the next 1 hour and 20-ish minutes guys. Pump pump!
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Sorry I missed this. Would have loved to have the Praetor make an appearance (I always forget her name...).

If anyone wants to send me a log, that'd be awesome.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
artus

Post by artus »

Bong, Jirato! Well at least we have Lucas, and it's not gonna end so you still can join in the next.
There's still another meeting waiting after this one, and it's going to be on the 19th of Markum, 4 bells post Zenith (ooc: March 18th, 4 pm server time).

This meeting is going to be quite a big one. Any and every active, semi-active, available members please be present.
gralkik

Post by gralkik »

Jirato wrote:Sorry I missed this. Would have loved to have the Praetor make an appearance (I always forget her name...).

If anyone wants to send me a log, that'd be awesome.
Yeah, you're not alone. I do that all the time. Forget the Praetor's name.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

It's Alarayn. I was able to log in as her and have a nice little discussion with someone who decided it was OK to wash off blood and gore in the courtyard fountain/pool. LOL, was a lot of fun actually. I'll try to make a habbit of having her come around more often.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
artus

Post by artus »

Do to today's abrupt ic situation/rp, and due to the fact that some gms decided to steal my event (in a great way which I appreciated, lol), the meeting on Mar 19th is not required anymore. I'll continue to fill people in ic, however.
And snap! I did it for months, Jirato!:(

Return to “Player-Organized Events”