"Church" Meeting

Kiyaani

"Church" Meeting

Post by Kiyaani »

Hey church people and various others - you know who you are,

I want to get the ball rolling on some stuff IC and I want to do it within the next week or two - preferably before Jilliana's thing. If you can post or PM me times that work best for you that would be fantastic. I don't know how long said stuff will take so plan for at least a few hours. Try to get me the availability info before Wednesday so we can actually plan things out IC. Let's get the gang back together and get stuff done!
preiman
CLOK Patron

Re: "Church" Meeting

Post by preiman »

Not been feeling well the last few days, but if you let me know when, i'll try to make it.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Hope everything works out. It's been great seeing you playing again.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Jabril

Post by Jabril »

My schedule has been super random as of late but I would love to get together with you all, so please post when you plan to have a meeting so I can try to work something out.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Let's try for Thursday evening. I'll get the word out IC. That should give people time to do other miscellaneous rp they may need to do.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

I didn't want to start another new thread, but I want to remind people that there's another meeting this week. If you don't already know the time/place from our last session, try to find one of us IC to ask about it. Thanks!
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Hey guys! I know things have been a bit quiet with the holidays and such, but I'm back actively working on this (or trying to). If anyone already involved wants to try and be around for things that would be helpful. If anyone not involved in Dominion or Anti-dominion eventy-stuff wants to try and get in that's fine too. I think there are still enough clues around IC for people to get an idea of what's going on and decide if they want to help one side or the other or stay neutral. Otherwise, try asking IC. People are generally willing to fill in a character on recent events.
Jabril

Post by Jabril »

I would be ready for whenever. Just let me know when such things are happening. Feel free to send me a letter in game or just let me know here and I will just magically be around.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

I'm poking this thread to gauge interest. Are people still around who are invested in the Mistveil Dominion situation? Are people still interested in trying pro/anti-dominion things? If I plan a meeting - what's a good time and day for people?
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Yay for thread necro. We have a lot of new faces around CLOK lately (characters at least) and I'm trying to see who might be interested in participating in Resistance activities. I won't post details here as it should be kept IC, but I'd like to put feelers out and see if anyone wants to get involved or re-involved as the case may be.

Since Saeda doesn't know a lot of the new folks personally, if you do have an interest in Anti-Dominion activity, try to make yourself known to Saeda or another church person IC soon and we'll set something up. I'll try to be around in the evenings and will probably post something IC as well. Thanks, guys.

*NOTE* Getting involved will likely result in consequences for your character one way or another regardless of your event flagging status. So be prepared for potential backlash, reputation hits, or tough decisions. I don't want to scare anyone away, but I also don't want anyone going in blind. While I personally try to keep these activities as discreet as possible, it's entirely likely opposing forces will find out about character involvement and try to make life difficult for those characters. If this doesn't sound like your cup of tea but you still want to get involved, I can try to find more periphery ways your character can help.

Return to “Player-Organized Events”