Octum Masquerade Ball

jilliana

Octum Masquerade Ball

Post by jilliana »

The following has been posted in most town boards:

There will be a masquerade ball on Artisday 28 Octum at seven bells post-zenith. It will be held in the ballroom on the seconf floor of the Founder's Inn. Please dress accordingly. Food and drinks will be provided. If you have any questions, contact me through the usual means. - Jilliana

There you go! Friday October 28th at seven game time. I realize it's a little late for you all on east coast time, but even a brief appearance would be great!

I wanted to thank the GMs for taking my idea and running with it. I am grateful and humbled by the work put in thus far.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Bryce

Re: Octum Masquerade Ball

Post by Bryce »

ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Just a reminder that this is tonight, folks. Hope to see everyone there!
Uyoku
GM

Post by Uyoku »

Hello everyone,

I have been honored to have been able to work on this event thus far. I wanted to give everyone a quick reminder as well.

Sephronia the clothing alterer will be in Leoni's shop located in Haiban's Founder's Square from two to four bells today for last minute prep. Please, bring your own ideas so she can get as much done as possible for folks. Alterations start at 250 per alteration for something simple, more elaborate work costs more.

Thanks for your understanding in this.

Mistress Leoni will be available from four to six game time in her shop for last minute custom masks. one thousand for eye masks, two thousand for full face masks. Bring your own ideas again for the same reason as I expect a lot of people needing stuff done.

I want to thank the players for their enthusiasm and great ideas, you have made this a lot easier on me and you have some wild and awesome ideas.

I've set aside this time for these merchants and have given that extra hour of wiggle room in case things get a bit insane.

Again, I appreciate everyone's patience and I have tried to get to everyone, things have been busy.

I hope to see you all there tonight.

Thank you Jilliana for this idea and bringing it to our attention, thanks to the rest of the GM team, Jirato and all for letting me run with this idea and your help.

See you soon and Happy Octum!
[GMCHAT - Developer Jirato (Discord)]: Sceptus Corvus, will it blend? *cheesy music plays*

[CHAT - Developer Jirato]: I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. If you're looking for gear coins, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave the cats alone, that'll be the end of it, I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will nerf you.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Forgot to do this last night...

Thank you to everyone who was able to make the masquerade ball last evening. I especially wanted to thank the guests of honor that took the time to appear and make it all the more interesting. I'm also really glad that newbie players got brave and made appearances.

I also wanted to thank Uyoku and all the other GMs that worked on it from behind the scenes.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
preiman
CLOK Patron

Post by preiman »

I'm sorry i couldn't make it, but glad to hear it was fun.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.

Return to “Player-Organized Events”