Church Meeting

Kiyaani

Church Meeting

Post by Kiyaani »

If any of you Church folk are still lurking around on the forums, I'd like to have a meeting of Monks, Templar/former Templar, and future initiates this coming Wednesday Sept. 14th in the church in Shadgard at around 4PM central (unless someone offers a home to host it in instead). That's 3PM game time. If you can't make it, I understand as it's short notice. If you want to come, but can't due to timing then please offer a suggestion for a time that works better and I'll try to accommodate.

The purpose of the meeting is to discuss recent in-game events and get people caught up if they're so inclined. Please show up if you can and/or have any interest in getting re-invested in things.

There is a post IC at the church and I will mail individuals IC as well, but I'm putting this here for visibility since not everyone logs in. I may miss some people if I don't know who you are and I apologize in advance for that. Please try to "find out" about this IC in some way before attending if I fail to contact you personally or you can't access the posting.
Jabril

Re: Church Meeting

Post by Jabril »

An excellent idea, I have received your notice in game and would like to attend.

p.s. Someone needs to bring refreshments for the end. Green Jello tends to be popular at the church meetings I go to.
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

Jabril wrote:p.s. Someone needs to bring refreshments for the end. Green Jello tends to be popular at the church meetings I go to.
How about sherbet and Sprite punch?
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

It's all about the green bean casserole.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

I think you mean tuna casserole. Anyway, I wasn't planning to bring food, but if we end up relocating I'm sure we can see about providing some. It would be weird to be eating in the main church building.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Just a reminder this is today. :)
preiman
CLOK Patron

Post by preiman »

Going to try and be there, but will probably be late
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.

Return to “Player-Organized Events”