Dress Up For Jason's

jilliana

Dress Up For Jason's

Post by jilliana »

These days the lands have been filled with a lot of doom and gloom and very little else. Lets take the time to relax and spend some time with friend and foe alike.

An evening of good food, drink and conversation is planned for anyone willing to attend.
Date and Time: Queensday Augum 30 at 8 bells post-zenith
Where: Jason's in Haiban

So yes. Next Tuesday evening at 8 game time there will be a chance to dress up and have a little fun. I will be posting the above on the town boards at some point. Also, this won't be the only time as I know the time and day are a bit weird but I've got an extremely busy weekend coming up and didn't want to wait too long for some good roleplay. Suggestions for future locations would be appreciated.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Tamsin

Re: Dress Up For Jason's

Post by Tamsin »

Tamsin will dress up for it! Wait...
jilliana

Re: Dress Up For Jason's

Post by jilliana »

Tamsin wrote:Tamsin will dress up for it! Wait...
Right! So she has no excuses! :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Player-Organized Events”