Resen Reduction and Tse Gaiyan Representation

Fayne

Resen Reduction and Tse Gaiyan Representation

Post by Fayne »

Tonight, I, Fayne, will be making myself available in the Hanged Man starting at 7 Bells post-zenith. I will stay there for a bell, and anyone is available to come answer whatever questions they may have about Tse Gaiyan. I do not care what type of questions they are, whether you are curious about our mission, wish to know how to join, or want explainations on anything, I will answer every question to the best of my abilities. Please keep in mind that I am not a member of the organization's leadership, however, so I can not answer any questions on their behalf that only they might know the answers to. If you wish, I can pass along questions for you. Also, questions regarding sensitive information regarding the organization or any of its individual members will not be answered.

Afterward, at 8 Bells post-zenith, I will enter Tarueka with anyone interested in order to quell the infested there. This location is subject to change, however, based on group interests and infested activities in other locations. Bring your favorite weapon and show off your abilities, put a dent in the infested population, aid the effort to rid the lands of the Resen threat, and help new adventurers get on their feet with some personal tips, all at once!

I look forward to seeing everyone who tirns out for this, whether you stay for the whole thing or not.

-Fayne

OOC:
I appologize for the short notice, but I kinda have to schedule these personal events of mine for whenever I can actually do them, since my schedule is fairly unpredictable to say the least. I'll probably schedule one more day this weekend as well, so check back here later to see.
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.
Fayne

Re: Resen Reduction and Tse Gaiyan Representation

Post by Fayne »

No one really showed up for this, so I have decided to reschedule it for Lightsday, same time and place.
Fayne

Re: Resen Reduction and Tse Gaiyan Representation

Post by Fayne »

Okay, so, I'm gonna try this one more time. Plan on it being Saturday at, say, 8. That's 9 Central, 10 Eastern, 7 Pacific.

Edit: Also, I mean in the evening, not morning.

Return to “Player-Organized Events”