Feast and Fun!

Xanthe

Feast and Fun!

Post by Xanthe »

Yes, I'z been plottin'.

In the boards, there is:
Attention! On this upcoming Knightsday at 7 bells, come to the Solstice Lake Inn in Westbrook for friends, food and fun. There will be music and feasting, followed by Artisans showing off their wares.-- Are you an Artisan? If you'd like to participate, please contact Xanthe beforehand so we can find a nice, cozy spot for you.

For a little bit more information- the plan is to have a performance and get together, food, have the inn provide refreshments that those attending want to buy, and after, have Artisans or.. anyone who wants to sell things- arranged so people can approach them outside. I'm also planning on hiring a couple Mercs to watch over the affair and make sure nothing gets too messy.

Generally- the plan is to make it a 'something for everyone' sort of event, so I hope I see quite a few people involved :) Hope to see you then!

Lisa
Vertebrate

Re: Feast and Fun!

Post by Vertebrate »

Can we post the OOC date and time on these kinds of announcements here and on the in-game boards? When I type "time" in the game I get the actual date in parentheses. Perhaps the forums and poster boards can do likewise?
Dactor
Xanthe

Post by Xanthe »

September 10th at 9pm EST. (Eastern Ontario time).
Vertebrate

Post by Vertebrate »

I found out you can type "calendar" in the game!
Dactor

Return to “Player-Organized Events”