Singers and Harpist wanted: Song to Nereia

Orris

Singers and Harpist wanted: Song to Nereia

Post by Orris »

I posted on the Mistral and Shadgard town boards IG, I hope it's okay to post here too.

What I'm trying to do is get a group of talented singers together, and a harpist if I can find one, to dedicate a song to Nereia, the Sea Goddess. You don't need to be dedicated to Nereia specifically to be involved. If you just want to watch, that's fine too. I'm happy to have an audience! And maybe the more who are there, the more likely Nereia is to notice it, even though we're so far inland.

I don't have a song written yet but it won't exactly be a hymn of worship or devotion. It will be in praise of Nereia and the good she does, and in praise of the Sea. So again it won't be a song of devotion and servitude to Nereia so your character doesn't need to be dedicated to Nereia in order to take part in the song. And with the world of CLOK it seems like something like polytheism would be a pretty common thing, that is, people honoring multiple of the deities or Immortals as they're called here, so I want to make clear this is not a Nereia worshipper exclusive event.

Since we haven't gotten to the ocean yet on the map it's hard to pick a location to do this, I have a few in mind but suggestions are also welcome!
Avedri

Re: Singers and Harpist wanted: Song to Nereia

Post by Avedri »

Octavia is skill capped on lyre. I'd be happy to aid.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Orris wrote:Since we haven't gotten to the ocean yet on the map
Look again, chum!
The lore compels me!
preiman
CLOK Patron

Post by preiman »

I don't have any musical characters, but I have a hydromancer that may be able to help get people into the spirit of the thing, or wet at least
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
Evelyn
Mentor

Post by Evelyn »

I'd love to watch something like this, sounds fun.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

This is an absolutely wonderful idea. Jilliana is a bit of a singer, so she'd be all for joining in. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

I can accompany on the harmonica!
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
Elystole

Post by Elystole »

Bryce wrote:I can accompany on the harmonica!
Where did you even find a harmonic instructor?!

...Or maybe you didn't. That would explain a lot.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."

Return to “Player-Organized Events”