tips from a monk to survive

ydia

tips from a monk to survive

Post by ydia »

First of all, with so few monks one can't always be around. This also means a monk may not always be near. Keep in mind monks have many places they may be tending to wounded. If a monk tells you they are somewhere healing, or go to an infirmary please respect this. Sometimes it is better and safer to go to an infirmary than to try and wait on a monk, so always watch your wounds closely. And the simple fact is too a monk may just be far away.
remember to carry food on you, even more than you may need.
Carry bandages.
Also, carry poultices. If you need poultices I'm sure your friendly monks can assist with that!
Most of all remember to thank your monks. A little thank you goes a long way in acts of kindness, and can really make a monks day beyond the joy they get when being able to help others.
You overhear the bartender exclaim to a patron, "What do you mean, you just want water?! Fine, fine ... but you'd better at least buy something to eat."
Xanthe

Re: tips from a monk to survive

Post by Xanthe »

I think it's great just to realize they spend their entire time (both monks and templars) focusing on the rest of us. So! Be good to our monks and templars.

Make sure they know you appreciate them!
Dakhal

Post by Dakhal »

Meatshields.
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
I lead a Life of Sin.
ydia

Post by ydia »

one pulse = looking
2 found
3 at a monk
4 unable to be rescued
You overhear the bartender exclaim to a patron, "What do you mean, you just want water?! Fine, fine ... but you'd better at least buy something to eat."
Dakhal

Post by Dakhal »

If you were wondering, the 4th pulse is purely because of Kent.

Yep.
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
I lead a Life of Sin.

Return to “The Church of Light”