Leadership - Please Report

Jirato
DEV

Leadership - Please Report

Post by Jirato »

Would the Tse Gaiyan quartermaster, warden, rites master, spy master, and historian please email me at my jirato at contrarium dot net email address with a brief character background and a description of what your role within the Tse Gaiyan is as you currently envision it.

And if there were any ranks that I omitted, let me know too.

Feel free to include any issues or concerns, but please be aware that I am unwilling to discuss specifics of any ongoing events or plans for the guild. We have a non-disclosure agreement now and I intend to stick to it.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Jirato
DEV

Re: Leadership - Please Report

Post by Jirato »

I should add that if any other members in the Tse Gaiyan would like to email me a brief background and description of what they feel their role within the Tse Gaiyan is, IC views on the current situations/leadership, and what not, feel free. It'd greatly help me piece together the guild. It's a bit hard when taking over someone else's area, and I know I'm not going to be the same as Vinz. I apologize for that, and ask your patience and understanding as we go through this transition period.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Still waiting on this, by the way.

Doesn't need to be some super detailed 15 page essay. I'm just trying to get a handle on the guild.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

If nobody reports, I know this one definitely-not-infested NPC I could put in as a leader. Mwa ha ha and so on and so forth!
The lore compels me!

Return to “Tse Gaiyan”