Trusted Stores and Trusted Status

Vinz

Trusted Stores and Trusted Status

Post by Vinz »

Chapterhouse now has stores for those who have becomed trusted servants of the Tse Gaiyan. This status is not level or rank base, its set by a GM. A lot of you now suddenly are asking yourselves, "Well! How do i get my character in on that?!"

Well, you have to prove yourself to the Organization. This has to be done ICly, no you can not ask NPCs "What will get me trusted by the Tse Gaiyan." This is a role-playing opportunity and challenge. You will put together something of worth in the name of the organization or give your all to it. Making an alt to join and "just see whats in there" is likely to not yield much results. This is for serious Tse Gaiyan players!

Think of something big! And once its done you may be getting a visit from the membership to inform you about your new status within the Tse Gaiyan. I do have plans for more things for trusted Tse Gaiyan individuals as well as different levels of trust for more to strive for! Good luck!

-Vinz
-*- GM Vinz -*-
Haite says, " ...Diamonds are also hard, really really freaking hard."
Kunren

Re: Trusted Stores and Trusted Status

Post by Kunren »

Just a quick clarification, can anyone become trusted by the Tse Gaiyan? Or only Tse Gaiyan members?
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Vinz

Post by Vinz »

Members only
-*- GM Vinz -*-
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

Vinz wrote:Members only
Vinz

Post by Vinz »

There will be another level of trust beginning to be offered with new benefits to those members who earn it. remember, this is something you need to come up with yourself, nothing is set in stone for what will allow this to be given to you. dedication, service and likes will be your aims. happy pondering.
-*- GM Vinz -*-

Return to “Tse Gaiyan”