Mass Meeting

Vinz

Mass Meeting

Post by Vinz »

Members of the Tse Gaiyan,

Chapterhouse is holding a meeting for all members to attend. Due to an extended mission status of Evrek, it's time we have ourselves gathering to refocus our efforts as the infested threat grows daily. Please make your way to chapterhouse at Five bells post Zenith. If your unable to attend, find another member who has in order to be filled in on the details. If your a new member and have never been to Chapterhouse or are unable to make it there on your own. Call out for other members and we will do what we can to ensure you can make it. Chapterhouse is a sanctuary for you, its advised that you know where it is and what it has to offer it members. Much of this will be explained in the meeting as I wish for new recruits to be welcomed and introduced to older members so we can begin a new era protection, patrol and annihilation of the threat known as the Resen. We look forward to having your presence at our gathering.

With honors,
-Agent Jacob

OOC: This meeting will be held at 6pm CST (Make your adjustments as needed.) If your a new player or don't know where ChapterHouse is. We will do our best to ensure your character can make it to the event. I understand that many of you have Tse Gaiyan alts and the likes. I am hoping you will all make a good show.
-*- GM Vinz -*-
Haite says, " ...Diamonds are also hard, really really freaking hard."
Vinz

Re: Mass Meeting

Post by Vinz »

Doh....of course i would forgot to say what DAY. Its this Friday (December 5th) ! So you all have time to actually spread the word. Sorry about that!
-*- GM Vinz -*-
Vinz

Post by Vinz »

We will be holding another mass meeting come this Sunday (The 8th) afternoon at 4pm server time.

This meeting will be a rather big one, discussing the matters of the Tse Gaiyan at large, how to move forward and even some achievements to be given to members who have been striving to prove themselves.
-*- GM Vinz -*-
Lavi

Post by Lavi »

I will be there! for I do not want to be square.
[ESP-GRAY - Shadowy-Gray]: No no (player) , you were right, it's wonderful. I think I'll send in my application today. I can't wait to partake in the parties there. I just have one question, will I need to kidnap my own child, or will there be some there for those who are un able to.
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

Don't suppose it could be set to 8 bells? Both meetings are just outside of my timeframe for wifi by a couple hours...
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Fayne

Post by Fayne »

Will definitely try my best to make it to this. I'll do what I can to make myself available.
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.
Vinz

Post by Vinz »

Due some something suddenly coming up (I know what a pain) I'm gonna to have to shift this to tomorrow. (We can do it later, around 7pm server time?). I was hoping to do the weekend because everyone is free, but i got snagged into helping wedding planning (I'm the best man) and its hard to tell the groom no for his own wedding! Let me know if this works better otherwise we can move it altogether and wait on it.

Sorry for the sudden cancellation.

-Vinz
-*- GM Vinz -*-
baerden

Post by baerden »

Whenever's clever.
Sleilax

Post by Sleilax »

Sounds good.
Lavi

Post by Lavi »

Sounds good to me.
[ESP-GRAY - Shadowy-Gray]: No no (player) , you were right, it's wonderful. I think I'll send in my application today. I can't wait to partake in the parties there. I just have one question, will I need to kidnap my own child, or will there be some there for those who are un able to.
Fayne

Post by Fayne »

Hmmm, 7PM server time is 8 for me I think. I can probably do that.
baerden

Post by baerden »

did this thing happen?
Fayne

Post by Fayne »

I'm curious as to whether it happened or not as well, since I wasn't able to get on. If not, I'll try to get on tomorrow.
artus

Post by artus »

I just realize I'v missed the important meeting. What a shame. Sorry for being too late for this one.
Anyway, can anyone tll me what was discussed and what's been changed? I have no clue now.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
Vinz

Post by Vinz »

It did happen, many where there. You can ask people about it in game as we had 11 tse gaiyan there. There will be a post in Chapterhouse about it too, but i'm currently away, be back later this week.

Until then! Find your people!
-*- GM Vinz -*-

Return to “Tse Gaiyan”