Moving Day!

Rithiel

Moving Day!

Post by Rithiel »

The Chapterhouse has officially moved and expanded, but I'm not saying where (Udemi and Utasa characters will be told if you don't want to figure it out yourself). An Udemi guildmaster has been placed in a discoverable location, and Agent Sethon is available in Mistral Lake for all you Utasa.

The location of the Chapterhouse is not a secret, but it is not widely advertised. Tse Gaiyan members may tell people IC where it is, and there are some public amenities available. However, it is to be considered a place that members may go to get away from the rest of the world, so be judicious in who you tell.

This is still somewhat a work in progress, as you will notice that not all of the shops are fully stocked. If you have suggestions for items that might be available, feel free to mention them.

Remember, this is recton, so please don't ask what happened to the elevator by the destroyed gate, or why the Chapterhouse moved.
A cheerful jingle intones, "Rithenschmirtz Evil Incorporateeeed!"
[OOC - Candy Mountain, Spearhead]: usually when they're snarky, it's Rithiel
Rithiel

Post by Rithiel »

I've had some questions about locating the chapterhouse. Guildmasters will give you a hint if you ask them about it.
hadesfire

Post by hadesfire »

that is amazing, thank you
Rithiel

Post by Rithiel »

I feel like I should also point out that the Chapterhouse has a number of amenities (stables, general store, post office, and Devan is still there as a trainer) that aren't just for members, although you'll have to find out IC where it is.
hadesfire

Post by hadesfire »

I found it now, during my first search I spent about 20 bajillion hours in that spot thinking and passing it by over and over and over again

Return to “Tse Gaiyan”