Mummer Questions

A group of storytellers, musicians, performers, magicians!
TheGreatMalvio

Mummer Questions

Post by TheGreatMalvio »

Does anyone know what exactly the ability "Amplifying Anthems" does. I suppose it might help others who chant or shout but it doesn't seem to do anything for my abilities, even though it claims it does. Also what is an Anthem? I see some mention of it on the forum but can't find any abilities like it.
Marauder

Re: Mummer Questions

Post by Marauder »

It does help at least one of your abilities by making the effects of Mind Fog on your victim greater. To my knowledge, there aren't any real abilities that go under "anthems" despite the ability saying they exist. It's more of a support ability that makes Mummers even more sought out for assistance in combat against tough foes, at least by some guilds.
Jirato
DEV

Re: Mummer Questions

Post by Jirato »

Amplifying Anthems affects certain guild abilities actiated via the CHANT and SHOUT commands. It currently does not affect anything activated via the CAST command, though this may be an oversight, as the description clearly states "and passively increases the effects of the Mummer's own sigils and anthems."
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “Mummers”