Prop idea

A group of storytellers, musicians, performers, magicians!
Akila
Mentor

Prop idea

Post by Akila »

As mummers are primarily performers, is there any chance we could get customisable masquerade masks as a prop? It would increase the sense of mystery that already surrounds the guild.
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"
jilliana

Re: Prop idea

Post by jilliana »

I think this'd be a great idea.

In addition to masks, there could also be things like crowns that are obviously fake.

I'm sure that the mummers could stand to use a large variety of fun prop items that could make acting a bit more entertaining.

Until then though, maybe mummers could order things via the purchase order system in Haiban. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Rias
Lore Hermit

Re: Prop idea

Post by Rias »

Added a card to the player requests board: https://trello.com/c/Hxw5BdXn
The lore compels me!

Return to “Mummers”