Gypsy Linga

A group of storytellers, musicians, performers, magicians!
criticalfault

Gypsy Linga

Post by criticalfault »

I would love it if we Mummer could speak a language that only Mummers understood or allow Telepathy to give us access to a colorized channel (Since it seems we don't have access to a private channel) so we could speak in private. Seems kind of funny to not have that kind of thing we when give it to every other guild via our guild ;)
Jhordon -(Struck by lightning) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X69NaSUdzzA
Cigano - (Friends on the other side) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw
Akila
Mentor

Re: Gypsy Linga

Post by Akila »

Hijacking this one as well. This would be great and would allow mummers to act out things between themselves whilst it would appear to the audience as completely spontaneous. Because you can see the whispering between characters, but not the message, it's quite obvious something is going to happen.
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"
Zoiya

Post by Zoiya »

I have quite a few things in mind for you guys, but I like the ideas I've been seeing. Keep it up and expect an ooc type Skype chat once things are more settled.
[CHAT - Lil' Skittles GM Zoiya escalates quickly]: *hugs Kent*
[CHAT - Kent "Gunney" Gunderman]: *gingerly hugs back*
[CHAT - Grandmaster Ardor will be NOM'd by a drakolin]: You can give Zoiya a bearhug Kent, she can handle it.
Akila
Mentor

Post by Akila »

Yay! I look forward to it!
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"

Return to “Mummers”