What's happening to Clok now?

artus

What's happening to Clok now?

Post by artus »

Hello
I'd really like to know if I'm the only one unable to connect or if something's happening to Clok now to make the server go down. I tried to connect quite a few times. It tries to connect for a second, then drops, like the mud is there but I can't reach it somehow. What's happening to Clok now? If it's something major then I'd like to know if there's announcement somewhere I missed.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
Kiyaani

Re: What's happening to Clok now?

Post by Kiyaani »

The game is up and several of us are logged in. I don't know if there's an issue with connecting though.
artus

Post by artus »

I know it's not my net because I can still connect to other muds fine. I don't know what's going on here. I can't connect at all.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

I just opened a new session and I am able to connect. :/
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Game is fully up and operational with 13 players and 3 GMs connected. It runs on the same server as this BBS, so if you're able to get to the BBS you should be able to get to CLOK. Perhaps check and make sure something isn't broken in your client, try connecting with a fresh session or in another client to see if maybe there's a trigger or something that is breaking your connection.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “General Discussion”