Hiatus

Zeldryn

Hiatus

Post by Zeldryn »

Hey everybody,

I'll keep this short and to the point, because I have a habit of rambling. This past Thursday, I strolled out of one of my classes, slipped down some steps, and broke my ankle in three places. As a result, i'm pretty damned uncomfortable.

I'll likely still be on and about now and again, but my activity might be a little unpredictable for a while. Apologies to those who were planning to be involved in Keth shenanigans that I was planning for this past Friday-- I was in the hospital, unsure as to whether or not i'd be needing surgery.

Thankfully I don't need said surgery, but i'll be painkiller'd out for a while. So yep!

Apologies again guys, and thanks to everybody for being so awesome.
Kiyaani

Re: Hiatus

Post by Kiyaani »

Ouch! Sorry to hear it. I hope you're able to recover quickly and smoothly :)
xavier

Post by xavier »

get well soon and best wishes
Rain falls steadily to the earth.
The gore has been washed from you.
The blood has been washed from you.
You are splattered with gore!
Rain falls steadily to the earth.
The gore has been washed from you.
The blood has been washed from you.
You are splattered with gore!
Zeldryn

Post by Zeldryn »

Thanks guys.
artus

Post by artus »

Get well soon man. Don't rush things. We can always wait.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
Kent

Post by Kent »

Get well soon, playa.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Maeriwyn

Post by Maeriwyn »

Bad luck!

I wish you a speedy recovery!
Zeldryn

Hiatus Mark 2: Sad times Boogaloo

Post by Zeldryn »

I mentioned something on chat earlier today, but for those of you who weren't aware at the time, I just wanted to say something here.

I'm going to be on a bit of an off-again, on-again sort of hiatus for the.. Conceivable future. I don't know which character i'll be playing, if any, if I'll be here, really, any of that.

My companion of nine years, Lyle, my guide dog, very suddenly passed away last night. I'm honestly a mess, and I'm sure you all understand where i'm coming from when I say I have no idea where I'm at or where I'm going to be in the next.. Forever. So-- I do apologize for the RP interruptions that result, but I'm going to be taking some time to put my mental health first.

Thanks to everybody who's been supportive and considerate in the wake of me saying something-- words alone can't portray the depth of my gratitude I have for the people who said kind things and sent warm vibes.

Thanks for understanding, and I hope clok remains intrigueing and exciting until my inevitable return to form.

-Dylan
Oasis

Re: Hiatus Mark 2: Sad times Boogaloo

Post by Oasis »

Zeldryn wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:01 pm I mentioned something on chat earlier today, but for those of you who weren't aware at the time, I just wanted to say something here.

I'm going to be on a bit of an off-again, on-again sort of hiatus for the.. Conceivable future. I don't know which character i'll be playing, if any, if I'll be here, really, any of that.

My companion of nine years, Lyle, my guide dog, very suddenly passed away last night. I'm honestly a mess, and I'm sure you all understand where i'm coming from when I say I have no idea where I'm at or where I'm going to be in the next.. Forever. So-- I do apologize for the RP interruptions that result, but I'm going to be taking some time to put my mental health first.

Thanks to everybody who's been supportive and considerate in the wake of me saying something-- words alone can't portray the depth of my gratitude I have for the people who said kind things and sent warm vibes.

Thanks for understanding, and I hope clok remains intrigueing and exciting until my inevitable return to form.

-Dylan
I do hope you recover from this. I understand how hard this is, as i explained in chat as well.
Take as much time as you need. I do like your character, He's one of the ones that make the clok world more alive with his unique individuality. But frankly, right now, real life is quite more important.
take care.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Oh man, I'm so sorry. Losing any pet is always devastating. I can't imagine what you're going through losing not only your beloved companion, but also your trusted guide. If you ever need to talk, feel free to reach out on Discord or here via PM. Please take care of yourself.
Vaelin

Post by Vaelin »

Oh heck. Sorry dude. Please take your time.
Daiden

Post by Daiden »

Oh no! I was just beginning to imagine all of the trouble you and Amadis could get into. Who else is going to be around to boost his ego when he gets stupid lucky?

Edit: In all seriousness, I meant that as a hopefully cheery joke. I really am sad that your companion passed.
Lemuel

Post by Lemuel »

Sorry to hear about the sudden loss of your canine pal. Prayers for you to get a new one before long. Take care, friend.

Return to “General Discussion”