Masquerade Ball and Mistress Leoni

Uyoku
GM

Masquerade Ball and Mistress Leoni

Post by Uyoku »

Greetings all!

If you missed the event with Mistress Leoni, never fear, she is taking orders by mail as you may have read on the various town boards.

Please use NPC mail to send your requests and payments to the Mistress Leoni and I will get to them as soon as possible.

Please be detailed with what you want, I'll do my best to hand deliver each mask to their owner time permitting. Life is fairly busy so being able to bring a merchant around more than once is not easy to do.

I really appreciate everyone and hope you have all enjoyed the Octum festival so far.

The prices are as follows for Leoni's work.

1500 for a mask that covers the eyes and nose.
2000 for a mask that covers the entire face.

Anything that seems made of extremely rare materials such as, say gold or purified silver or the like, these prices can and will change.

Thanks again everyone!

Happy Octum!
[GMCHAT - Developer Jirato (Discord)]: Sceptus Corvus, will it blend? *cheesy music plays*

[CHAT - Developer Jirato]: I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. If you're looking for gear coins, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave the cats alone, that'll be the end of it, I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will nerf you.

Return to “General Discussion”