Server Funding bar removed, and a big thank you

Jirato
DEV

Server Funding bar removed, and a big thank you

Post by Jirato »

Hey all. I hate talking about this stuff cause I don't want to seem like I'm plugging the Patreon and Paypal links or anything. I never, ever, want to come across as needy or begging or anything. I am capable of handling the server costs myself and love CLOK enough to do it for the duration of my lifetime if possible.

Anyways, just wanted to drop a note here and say I removed the progress bar from the main wiki page, because it was too much of a bear to update all the time. It wasn't automatic at all and any time the dollar amounts changed I'd have to go in and recalculate how many pixels wide the bar would be and stuff, and it's just a bit too much. You can get a pretty good idea of how much we're getting just by looking at the Patreon page. There are Patreon and Paypal links both on the main wiki page under "External Links & Miscellany".

With that said, I want to give a big thanks to everyone who donated last month, either via pledge or direct Paypal donations. There were some pretty generous donations that actually had me in tears during a time that is normally rather financially taxing on me. It's pretty safe to say that CLOK was 100% funded for the billing statement received on 1 January. There were some very generous donors who left comments saying the donation was personal and not about CLOK, but you know I'm paying for CLOK anyway, so it's great that we were able to get that taken care of and still have some leftover.

Also, don't hesitate to drop us a line at the support email for a purely cosmetic character perk if you've donated. Details on the Patreon page. Sometimes it takes a little while for the requests to get through since they're all done by hand and all, but don't be shy about asking for them.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “General Discussion”