question about poultices and duplication

Tangela
CLOK Patron

question about poultices and duplication

Post by Tangela »

I have noticed recently that making poultices sometimes causes two poultices to be made instead of just one. Until this is resolved, should we avoid making poultices for the time being?
Lun
CLOK Patron

Re: question about poultices and duplication

Post by Lun »

I hope this is actually a result of high herbalism, as a way to reward those who have put in the hours into the skill. That being said, also possible bug!
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

I've seen it reported a few times but have never been able to successfully reproduce it. Yes, it's a bug and not intended. But no, you don't need to stop making poultices because of it.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Tangela
CLOK Patron

Post by Tangela »

I think I've only ever seen it with custom made poultices, rather than standard recipes, but not entirely sure this is the case.
ironcross32

Post by ironcross32 »

I don't watch it closely enough to know, a lot of the times when I am making them, its between fights, so my goal is to become rested / healed as much as possible before finding more infested to take out.

Return to “General Discussion”