Pendents and chokers for sale

jilliana

Pendents and chokers for sale

Post by jilliana »

A few weeks ago I started selling pendents and chokers for those PCs that want to let everyone know their preference for being raised.

Options are as follows
    • Iron Sun for monk raising only
    • Bronze star for those that don't really care either way
    • Copper tendril for Rook raising only
      Of course, you can choose not to purchase one at all. They are 100 riln each.

Thank Audra for her hard work in creating these.

Find me in the usual in-game manners if you want one or all three.
      CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
      Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
      ydia

Re: Pendents and chokers for sale

Post by ydia »

the problem is until gms make it to be able to see them on a corpse. they are useless.
      You overhear the bartender exclaim to a patron, "What do you mean, you just want water?! Fine, fine ... but you'd better at least buy something to eat."
      jilliana

Post by jilliana »

ydia wrote:the problem is until gms make it to be able to see them on a corpse. they are useless.
      This is where you make it a habit, particularly as a monk, to look at people.

It was pretty much understood that there is a bug associated with this particular aspect of the RP we're initiating.

Thanks to those of you who are going along with it and being patient until it gets fixed.
      CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
      Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
      Akila
      Mentor

Post by Akila »

So far it's worked out well for me. People seem to know where to take me to get resurrected even without me telling them so they must be looking.
      [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
      04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"
      ydia

Post by ydia »

And while that is true, you can't expect everyone to remember where every single person goes. In fact, sad fact but true most never look at others in games.
      You overhear the bartender exclaim to a patron, "What do you mean, you just want water?! Fine, fine ... but you'd better at least buy something to eat."
      Fayne

Post by Fayne »

It'd be nice if efforts were made to provide a different location besides the neck to wear these. I'll personally never participate in this simply because they have to be worn in the necklace slot, and I have IC reasons for wearing the three things I already do. Rather than trying to make specific pieces of jewelry be the norm, why not just make the material and etching be what specifies where you wish to be raised? It'd be nice to have a bit of freedom and flexibility.
      A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
      Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
      A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.
      jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Fayne wrote:It'd be nice if efforts were made to provide a different location besides the neck to wear these. I'll personally never participate in this simply because they have to be worn in the necklace slot, and I have IC reasons for wearing the three things I already do. Rather than trying to make specific pieces of jewelry be the norm, why not just make the material and etching be what specifies where you wish to be raised? It'd be nice to have a bit of freedom and flexibility.
      All you guys have to do is suggest for more variety. As it stood, we didn't know how well was going to go and we didn't see the need to create a huge variety until we saw more interest.
      Fayne

Post by Fayne »

Well, I can see why necklace items were chosen. As far as I know, they're the only items not hidden by a full suit of armor. Maybe other options could exist for unarmored folks though, like rings or bracelets. Bracelet items may not be a bad idea, since not many people seem to wear arm jewelry.
      A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
      Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
      A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.

Return to “General Discussion”