Cloud watching

Sneaky

Cloud watching

Post by Sneaky »

My character is a bit of a sky gazer, and I find myself staring at the sky a lot of the time. I particularly like looking at it at night due to the extra detail with the constilations. During the day though the text is a tad bit lacking. If it's too foggy the messaging reads, It's too foggy to get a clear view of the sky, (Note how it doesn't say it's night or day) and if it's 2 minutes before in game sunrise it'll say it's night time, even though it should be more like early dawn, same in the evening, late dusk, etc. I guess what I'm trying to suggest is can we have more detailed information when looking at the sky during the day? I'm not sure how many other people pay attention to it, so maybe this isn't going to be put high on the priority list, but I really think it would be a nice new addition.
[FROM Liani (OOC)]: It's an ice cream conehead
You also notice a bronze crossbow bolt (x8) and the corpse of a slender pale white cave drakolin.
Alila softly compliments, "Thank you for the story--you were all excellent."
[CHAT - Lore Hermit Rias (Retired) (Discord)]: @Alila is crazypants
merin
CLOK Patron

Re: Cloud watching

Post by merin »

I can get behind that, actually.
Vaylon

Post by Vaylon »

I agree with your suggestions, Sneaky. I think most people in the Lost Lands would measure time by the sun, too, so sun positioning would be nice to have as well. And I actually think sunrise and sunset should trigger messages when they happen, as long as you're outside to see them.
"I hope you have not been leading a double life, pretending to be wicked and being really good all the time. That would be hypocrisy." - The Importance of Being Earnest, Oscar Wilde
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

I have a char that this would be perfect for. He loves to draw predictions from constellations, "clouds", wildlife, crystal balls, bones, what-have-you.

If you gaze up during the day, random cloud formations, rainbows, fauna flying, all very cool.

Return to “General Discussion”