Thank You

Zoiya

Thank You

Post by Zoiya »

I am spent.

Before I go to bed though I wanted to take the time to thank everyone who I have encountered this weekend. There were so many moments these past three days that stood out. I could start to name them, but then I wouldn't get to bed and I have to be up at 5am.

The thing that makes me the happiest is making items/places that will positively affect the RP environment in our game. Little props, big props, a simple change of clothing can bring life to your character and make them stand out, while validating the RP you're putting out there.

That's why I do what I do.

So once again, thank you for spending so much time with me this weekend. Thank you for your clever ideas, and your entertaining banter.

Kyskie, Wynthor, Amelie, "dwarf", and Indra.
[CHAT - Lil' Skittles GM Zoiya escalates quickly]: *hugs Kent*
[CHAT - Kent "Gunney" Gunderman]: *gingerly hugs back*
[CHAT - Grandmaster Ardor will be NOM'd by a drakolin]: You can give Zoiya a bearhug Kent, she can handle it.
Laroremas

Re: Thank You

Post by Laroremas »

You did really good. Thanks for toughing it out to give us props like this.

We all really appreciate it.
Dakhal

Post by Dakhal »

Very much so, I enjoyed all the banter that happened when people got together. A lot of unexpected things happened as well, I'm a bit sad that I worked through most of it, but I was very happy to participate in what I could. I'm very thankful for the things that were offered, it really helps to bring things to life.
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
I lead a Life of Sin.
Avedri

Post by Avedri »

Indeed! This has been a wonderful weekend. Thank you (and the other GMs) who helped to make the festival and worked so hard on this holiday weekend. Great fun and very unexpected.
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

You must have had little to no sleep, but it was worth it. Truly amazing that so many Clokians have something special now. And Indra is tots my fav XD. I don't expect another event like this for some time to come, but I hope I'm there to see it.
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

I didn't participate much, but I definitely appreciate all the work that went into this festival. Thank you to everyone who contributed!
Fayne

Post by Fayne »

You were awesome this weekend Zoiya! I can't tell you how happy I am that CLOK has you GMing again. Thank you for all the wonderful merchants, and for putting so much in to make us awesome items, most of the time for absolutely free. We all appreciate the work you do. Now get out there and take a well deserved break!
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.
Desmond

Post by Desmond »

Thanks a ton. It was a whole bunch of fun and all the props I got is absolutely great.

Once again, y'all have made an experience I'm extremely impressed with. You're all awesome.

<3
Vaylon

Post by Vaylon »

Well-done, and thank you! I had an immense amount of fun.
"I hope you have not been leading a double life, pretending to be wicked and being really good all the time. That would be hypocrisy." - The Importance of Being Earnest, Oscar Wilde
Arphaxad

Post by Arphaxad »

Definitely a job well done! So much work over an extended period. Thank you very much for a fine series of events!

Arphaxad
[OOC - Ramses the Wise]: Don't make me stop the world again.
Sneaky

Post by Sneaky »

I'm really happy with how this all turned out. The merchants were awesome, and the whole thing was really well put together. There were things people could get that were very neat for less than a few hundred riln and then there were big tiket items for those who had tons of riln but nothing to spend it on, and I think that helped people enjoy it more. I myself really appreciate that. So yay. Good feelings all around.
[FROM Liani (OOC)]: It's an ice cream conehead
You also notice a bronze crossbow bolt (x8) and the corpse of a slender pale white cave drakolin.
Alila softly compliments, "Thank you for the story--you were all excellent."
[CHAT - Lore Hermit Rias (Retired) (Discord)]: @Alila is crazypants
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Thank you Zoiya and the rest of the staff for putting together such a fun event.

There was both expected and unexpected RP. Bantering with the PCs while the NPCs were in the room was also a lot of fun.

:)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “General Discussion”