Player Appreciation

Rias
DEV

Player Appreciation

Post by Rias »

Wanted to take a minute to express appreciation of our players. Without you guys, CLOK wouldn't exist. You've been patient during turbulence in staff activity and mood swings, you've given great suggestions and feedback, you've put up with my eccentricity and stubbornness on the occasional thing I outright refuse to change. You interact with NPCs and treat them like people, you make events fun and don't hold a grudge when our NPCs kill you, and you constantly urge us to make CLOK better, which tells us you value your time here. You make working on CLOK a fun and worthwhile experience.

Thank you.
The lore compels me!
Elystole

Re: Player Appreciation

Post by Elystole »

Aw. I've mentioned to a few people how I feel good about the resources I invest in CLOK because of the staff here. I've interacted with most of you out-of-game in some fashion or another, and you've always been pretty chill and fun about things. So long as the staff on CLOK continues acting like people who trying to make a fun game, I'm confident that CLOK will continue to do well and be a fun place to play - even if I don't always agree with some of the decisions. It's that human element that really counts.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

Dude...

Let's be frank. You guys have created a sandbox in which we are allowed to create within. YOU all are the ones to be appeciated. Rias, Rithiel, Jirato, Noctere, Zoiya, you are the ones to be appreciated.

I appreciate you all APPRECIATing us, but its because of ya'll we even have a space to chill in.

So applause to use as players, but first applause to the creators.
merin
CLOK Patron

Post by merin »

I'm proud to be a player of such a work of art. The time, dedication, friendly atmosphere, and most of all the uniqueness of the game and it's people are worth coming back to, so thanks not only to my fellow players, but you guys who, as stated above, gave us the sandbox.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

I agree with all previously stated sentiments.
Even though things may get a little hot at times, whether here on the boards or game-side, civility is kept for the most part and that's one thing that I do really appreciate. Some of us players are certainly grateful for the opportunity to play a great game manned by a great group of people. We enjoy playing CLOK because you all are actual people and not the mysterious man behind the plan.
Keep up the fun!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

Thanks bro.

Return to “General Discussion”