gratitudes for staff

criticalfault

gratitudes for staff

Post by criticalfault »

Recently its been kind of intense around here, a lot of people have been a bit hot under the collar and i wondered if perhaps we could take a step back and let the staff know that we the players are thankful for the work thats been done. I know from experience when these kinds of things happen its hard to want to grind the code, build the areas, etc when you think you can do no right.

So, enter this thread, a place for us to let them know we aren't leaving, we like what we have found or specific features we find have been most exciting, more interesting or most fun. I look forward to reading everyones post myself!

Personally, i am loving the Mummers guild as a whole. i am thankful that the player base has been so receptive to my concept, play along with my divinations and even seek my characters sight for important decisions. i am so amazingly impressed with the staff for even tossing me a few choice vision to further add to my ability to give the mummers reputation as gypsy seers.

I am also incredibly impressed by verdianas player ability to keep things dramatic ICly and friendly and even polite OOCly as we plan one anothers characters demise! Its been a joy for me to feel comfortable and thrilled at this exchange knowing it was kept perfectly in the IC realm.

Fianlly, i haven't been involved in any major plots yet, but hearing the old stories and seeing the new plots beginning to form i am excited to be apart of a living world, constantly changing and being apart of any victory is something i look forward too. keep up the great work folks, i look forward to a long career throwing fire and cards!
Jhordon -(Struck by lightning) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X69NaSUdzzA
Cigano - (Friends on the other side) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw
preiman
CLOK Patron

Re: gratitudes for staff

Post by preiman »

Yes thank you all very much. I mean i should probably be blaming you for creating this thing that has halved my productivity or worse, but it's just so damned fun.
the community is good, you Devs and staff are significantly more friendly and responsive than I've seen anywhere else, and the world is incredibly entertaining. I for one like most of what you've done, and what i haven't has never been a deal breaker. I look forward to what you guys may throw at us in the future.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
xavier

Re: gratitudes for staff

Post by xavier »

This thread is an excellent idea. Yes thank you all for all the hard work and effort you've put into Clok. When i started playing it was a place for me to mostly just come and grind away time, then I started getting into the role that my character was designed around. After taking a few months off and coming back to all the changes, some of which made me sad, some of which I thought were fabulous, I have started looking at Clok in a whole new light. Yes I still grind skills, I also find myself opening up to more and diverse RP.

I think my favorite part of the Clok world has to be either the atmosphere it provides (dangerous wilderness, fungus brained monsters, walking dead) and the other side of that coin the relatively safe places where one can retreat to in time of need (Shadgard, Valeria, Mistral Lake, heck even Corvus Outpost if you are so inclined). While these towns and hamlets don't provide perfect protection to the weary traveller, they typically provide a good sense of security and I've seen a lot of good muds die because there really wasn't anyplace like that in them.

Also, I especialy enjoy the constant expansion of things here. This has to be the toughest part of the job but it took mee all of about 2 weeks or so once i started exploring to go just about everywhere, now there are places I've never heard of and regularly get lost in. I may need mental help but yes I enjoy getting lost, especially when there might be something around the corner waiting to eat me, or at least consume me.

thank you staff for the thought, effort, and time you've all put into making the world unique and fun to be a part of.
Rain falls steadily to the earth.
The gore has been washed from you.
The blood has been washed from you.
You are splattered with gore!
Rain falls steadily to the earth.
The gore has been washed from you.
The blood has been washed from you.
You are splattered with gore!

Return to “General Discussion”