Cool Finds

Bryce

Cool Finds

Post by Bryce »

We need a board for treasure and loot. Share your neat finds!

Tonight I picked about a million boxes for Faylen. She's nice enough to always send me any statuettes or figurines (etc.) that she finds once she's done sorting her loot, and I send money back to pay for the ones I want to keep. Tonight she sent me two cool things: First of all, there was a silver Serafina figurine and a copper Owleyes figurine. The deity ones are really hard to find and have descriptions unlike the regular plain figurines, the only other one I've ever seen is a Mountain Father one. The other cool thing about it was there was also a silver monk with the silver Serafina, so it's like they came in a set or something. Pretty cool.
Makkah

Re: Cool Finds

Post by Makkah »

Very cool.
Laroremas

Post by Laroremas »

I actually had Lews open up a lockbox for me when I'd just started and I managed to find a golden Malfant statuette, which sold at the pawnshop for 500 riln (could buy it back for 2000, I think?)

Apart from that, I've found some oddly appropriate clothing in boxes for my character.

Anyway, I want a Mountain Father figurine!
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Too bad you sold it for chump change. If you would of advertised it a bit, I would of given you at least 10,000 for it.
"No one knows whether death, which people fear to be the greatest evil, may not be the greatest good."
Plato

Return to “General Discussion”