Pose style rp

Vitello

Pose style rp

Post by Vitello »

It is something I picked up mushing. It can be slower than typical Mud style but I find it richer in detail and easier to manage in-depth conversations and situations.

It goes on a pose order, which is basicly taking turns to pose or emote like so.

Vitello grunts from his stool at the bar, gauntlet-ed hand gripping a tarnished mug of beer. "If it were that simple don't you think I would have tried that route already?", his words muffled by his helm as he faces Acarin.

Acarin sits at a nearby table with Kiyaani. Gaze intent upon his fingernails which he cleans with the tip of his bloodglass dagger. "Maybe.", he murmurs with less than typical energy. As he finishes cleaning his nails his stabs the dagger into the table top with a 'thunk'. His hands free to resume wearing his pimptastic gloves.

Kiyaani rocks back in her seat and kicks dark leather boots up on the table. Vitello's words responded to with a roll of her eyes and a lingering gaze on the ceiling. A simple indignant 'hmph' given before she sips her glass of dark red wine.

Repeat Vitello, Acarin, Kiyaani
Vitello - Ton - Shirinya - Alwaren
Vitello

Post by Vitello »

Waiting on poses can sometimes go 5-10 minutes. Which is slow to the average mud pace.

I find it to be great for detailed rp that breathes in the circumstance and theme. It isn't practical in instances of combat, or bleeders and such but its great in the calmer 'slice of life' rp along with the nonviolent moments of plot.

I don't wish to be elitist but I heartily urge fellow players to give it a try and be prepared to deal with my preference of style in rp scenes with me.
Vitello - Ton - Shirinya - Alwaren
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I've seen a few other characters do stuff like this, so you're not the only one.
The lore compels me!
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

I'm offended. I do not 'hmph' =P
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Yeh. Me too. Everyone knows Acarin doesn't clean his nails... and he never removes his pimptastic gloves.
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.

Return to “General Discussion”