New Character?

Squeak

New Character?

Post by Squeak »

Hey, Rias. Good to see you back in the saddle.

I know it's not high priority by any means, but I'm curious if/when you'll allow new character creations? I don't for the life of me remember the "legacy" character's password, but would like to jump on Clok to see what's all going on.
Kismet

Re: New Character?

Post by Kismet »

Seconded. Everything Kis was constantly yammering about actually achievable? Yes, please!
artus

Post by artus »

Does any of that include worshippable bench?*grins at Kismet*

Third, also wonder if we're getting race names Clok or Cogg style when we get chargen in place?
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Okay, character creation should be working, but it gives some warnings about the game not being fully playable and that there me be some vestigial systems that have yet to be removed or other oddities. Knowing those things, feel free to hop in and play around!
artus wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 9:45 pm also wonder if we're getting race names Clok or Cogg style when we get chargen in place?
COGG ones, so we're finally giving up the Grum/Grummers placeholder name and going with Khaldea/Khaldeans. Also, Parren is no longer a race option. If you want to be what the old CLOK option essentially was, choose Hillfolk for your race and select the homeland of Parr. Really, anyone from Parr can claim to be a Parren, but it was some Hillfolk who originally settled those particular islands.
The lore compels me!
Gorth

Post by Gorth »

How do we feel about giving those people with COGG characters sunset points for the characters? I had... well... a lot.
Smoothcoffee

Post by Smoothcoffee »

I know Rias discussed this briefly, in relation to moving Cogg characters to Clok. This was an option not given to Clok characters when it closed, so he felt it would not be appropriate. Cogg is still up and running, so porting characters/points of that nature would be a bit strange.
artus

Post by artus »

So Rias said at one point that we can still keep that memorial monument thingy of Cogg chars, which I suppose we can play it off as someone who's lived within these three years we've been wherever. But what about playermade legacy town stuff like that bakery table? Let's say if someone is to resurrect their char, clok style, but they got a part to do with that bakery table when they made it and that's Cogg, how are they suppose to write it off? Can they do something like make Clok chars and are allowed to mention that they helped make the table a year ago or whatever, without breaking character?
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.

Return to “General Discussion”