For Humor

Brandt
New member
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:22 am

Whips

Post by Brandt »

Zoe exclaims, "I've a whip with, little metal flowers!"
Aelarra asks, "Are those made of iron?"
Shukura says, "Hmm..."
Zoe exclaims, "I think so, hmm, let me fetch it and see!"
Speaking to Echlin, Aelarra says, "It is the one that was stollen earlier."
Aelarra sighs.
Echlin nods.
Zoe gets up off a bench.
Zoe heads east.
Echlin says, "Oh right..."
Zoe arrives from the east.
Zoe waves her long brown leather whip studded with sharp metal flowers around.
Shukura glances at Zoe.
A single faint chime sounds through the area, signalling the time.
You amusedly say, "Gives another meaning to dangerous beauty i suppose."
Speaking to Aelarra, Echlin says, "That was not nice of the person to steal it."
Speaking to Zoe, Aelarra asks, "May i borrow it for a swing?"
Zoe says, "It, um, aye i got one of these for, stuff."
Speaking to Echlin, Aelarra says, "It can be replaced, but you tend to get attached to your weapons."
Echlin nods.
Speaking to Aelarra, Zoe exclaims, "Sure sure, you may hold my whip!"
Zoe offers a long brown leather whip studded with sharp metal flowers to Aelarra.
Aelarra has accepted Zoe's offer and is now holding a long brown leather whip studded with sharp metal flowers.
Aelarra beams happily at Zoe!
Speaking to Zoe, Aelarra asks, "Stuff?"
Speaking to Aelarra, Zoe asks, "Who you whipping?"
(Aelarra idely swings the whip around.)
Shukura fidgets with the opal-inset brass medallion she is wearing.
Speaking to Aelarra, Zoe exclaims, "Some things are best left unsaid, as innocent minds might end up corrupted and ruined!"
Echlin sighs.
Speaking to Zoe, Aelarra says, "Not decided yet, suggestions."
Speaking to Aelarra, Zoe exclaims, "Theres me!"
Speaking to Zoe, Aelarra amusedly says, "It is worth the current reactions."
Shukura glances at Aelarra.
Echlin grumbles.
You blink.
Shukura shakes her head slightly, as if to herself.
Speaking to Aelarra, Zoe says, "People are starting to think, we are, strange."
Speaking to Zoe, Aelarra amusedly says, "Only if you return the favour."
Speaking to Zoe, Aelarra amusedly asks, "Do you mind?"
Shukura distractedly says, "Aelarra is odd... she hunts down people only to throw chocolate pies at them."
Echlin giggles!
Speaking to Aelarra, Zoe says, "Oh, not at all, no minding by me."
I cut some of the non whip related conversation, because this is gonna be long anyway
Speaking to Zoe, Aelarra asks, "Where would you like to do this?"
Speaking to Aelarra, Zoe asks, "Its nice and warm right here yes?"
You ask, "You wanna whip eachother here?"
Speaking to you, Zoe asks, "Why not, seems a good place as any yes?"
You shrug.
Speaking to Zoe, you say, "I will visit you in jail, then."
Speaking to Zoe, Aelarra softly says, "Sure is."
Zoe beams happily at you!
Aelarra winks at Zoe.
Speaking to you, Zoe exclaims, "Thank you, it can get lonely in there, I think, not that I would know!"
(Aelarra attempts and fails to conceal a giggle behind a cough.)
(Brandt leans back, enjoying the show.)
You amusedly say, "Come on people. I'm bored."
Aelarra gets up off a bench.
Speaking to you, Zoe asks, "Would you also like being whipped?"
You shake your head.
You say, "Don't think so."
Speaking to Zoe, Aelarra amusedly asks, "How should we do this?"
Speaking to you, Zoe exclaims, "It'll help with your boredom!"
Speaking to Aelarra, you exclaim, "Swing the whip and boom!"
Speaking to Aelarra, Zoe says, "Theres a barracks, we can just say we, training."
You say, "I am going to watch."
You get up off a bench.
Aelarra joins Zoe.
You join Zoe.
Insert stuff here while we get to the barracks:
Zoe exclaims, "And we here!"
Speaking to Zoe, Aelarra asks, "Ready?"
Zoe exclaims, "Ready!"
Aelarra moves in toward Zoe, but is unable to get close enough.
Zoe exclaims, "Need to try a little harder then that!"
Aelarra attacks Zoe with her long brown leather whip studded with sharp metal flowers!
Zoe exclaims, "Close one!"
Aelarra attacks Zoe with her long brown leather whip studded with sharp metal flowers!
Aelarra attacks Zoe with her long brown leather whip studded with sharp metal flowers!
Zoe exclaims, "This is stressful, trying to avoid the whip strikes!"
Aelarra attacks Zoe with her long brown leather whip studded with sharp metal flowers!
whip (-------) 19 rake damage to the head!
Zoe exclaims, "Ouch!"
Echlin blinks.
Zoe exclaims, "Give here, my turn!"
You say, "Ouch? Dude that's nothing besides a glaive to the head."
Speaking to Zoe, Aelarra worriedly asks, "Are you alright?"
Aelarra opens a rigid ebon leather backpack part-layered with silver discs.
You grin.
Aelarra retrieves an untreated white linen bandage from her rigid ebon leather backpack part-layered with silver discs.
Aelarra carefully bandages Zoe's head.
Zoe grins.
Zoe exclaims, "My turn to do some whipping!"
Zoe attacks Aelarra with her long brown leather whip studded with sharp metal flowers!
whip (-------) 13 rake damage to the right foot!
Zoe tugs on her long brown leather whip studded with sharp metal flowers, yanking Aelarra's right foot out from under her!
Aelarra falls to the ground!
Aelarra is stunned!
Zoe beams happily!
Aelarra no longer appears stunned.
Echlin says, "Oh."
You say, "Woooow."
Aelarra says, "Ow."
Aelarra stands up.
Speaking to Aelarra, Zoe says, "Sorries, I didnt mean to hurt you, it was an, accident, i got a little to excited is all."
Speaking to Zoe, Aelarra exclaims, "Not an issue, my turn!"
Aelarra attacks Zoe with her long brown leather whip studded with sharp metal flowers!
whip (-------) 13 slash damage to the left eye!
Zoe exclaims, "I've been waiting for this moment!"
Echlin winces.
Aelarra attacks Zoe with her long brown leather whip studded with sharp metal flowers!
You laugh!
Echlin says, "That poor eye..."
Zoe exclaims, "Right in the eye, just what i wanted, thank you!"
(Zoe winces as she rubs her eye.)
Speaking to Zoe, you ask, "Is your eye leaking anithing?"
Speaking to Zoe, Aelarra asks, "Sorry! are you alright?"
Speaking to you, Echlin suggests, "Tears?"
Speaking to Aelarra, Zoe exclaims, "Couldnt be better!"
Speaking to Echlin, you say, "Bllod. other stuff."
Speaking to you, Zoe exclaims, "My eyes, leaking the lava of the fire mountain!"
Zoe exclaims, "My turn!"
This goes on. Here are weird hilarious bits
Zoe exclaims, "That we will, no, time for your whipping to commence!"
Zoe exclaims, "Keep still and take your whipping seriously!"
Zoe attacks Aelarra with her long brown leather whip studded with sharp metal flowers!
whip (-------) 5 slash damage to the chest!
Aelarra exclaims, "I refuse to comply!"
Zoe beams happily!
Aelarra exclaims, "My turn!"
Zoe exclaims, "No, you need another whipping, to learn the refusal is met with punishment!"
Zoe attacks Aelarra with her long brown leather whip studded with sharp metal flowers!
whip (------) 9 rake damage to the right arm!
Zoe beams happily!
Aelarra says, "Vengence is mine."
Aelarra attacks Zoe with her long brown leather whip studded with sharp metal flowers!
Zoe exclaims, "I am sorry!"
Aelarra attacks Zoe with her long brown leather whip studded with sharp metal flowers!
Zoe points at Echlin.
Aelarra attacks Zoe with her long brown leather whip studded with sharp metal flowers!
Zoe exclaims, "She made me do it!"
--------
Speaking to Zoe, you say, "Noshe did not say that."
Zoe exclaims, "Ouch, look what you did!"
You laugh!
Speaking to you, Zoe exclaims, "To me she did, and we all know that once my mind is made up, theres no changing it!"

Speaking to Aelarra, Zoe exclaims, "But, they cannot stand the sight of this brutal whipping they witnessing!"
Speaking to Zoe, Aelarra observes, "They do not seem to object."
Zoe exclaims, "They will once i'm finished with you, your turn now, please try to enjoy it!"
Aelarra seems to anticipate an attack from Zoe and quickly tumbles out of the way, springing to her feet a moment later!
Zoe attacks Aelarra with her long brown leather whip studded with sharp metal flowers!
Speaking to Zoe, you say, "No objecting."
Zoe says, "Hmm."
Zoe attacks you with her long brown leather whip studded with sharp metal flowers!
whip (++) 4 rake damage to the left hand!
Zoe exclaims, "Oh no!"
You ask, "Um?"
You feel fully rested.
You ask, "Ookay?"
Speaking to you, Zoe exclaims, "I am sorry, my, hand slipped!"
Echlin blinks.
Speaking to Zoe, Aelarra seriously says, "Whips and chains excite me."
Speaking to Zoe, Aelarra says, "Blame the whip."
Speaking to Aelarra, Zoe exclaims, "Aye, the wind blew it, and then went off track and, poor brandt got to enjoy being whipped!"
Speaking to Zoe, Aelarra says, "You do enjoy swinging that around."
Aelarra attacks Zoe with her long brown leather whip studded with sharp metal flowers!
whip (-------) 12 rake damage to the abdomen!
Speaking to Aelarra, Zoe says, "Oh, its true, and I like to at times pretend that, I dont enjoy being whipped with..ahhh, thats a good one yes, more just like it."
Aelarra attacks Echlin with her long brown leather whip studded with sharp metal flowers!
Aelarra says, "Apologies, thankfully it missed."
Zoe says, "The wind blew the whip your direction."
There's more, but we aren't going to talk about where that output ended up being (or not being). It includes vaelin calling kingsday "kinksday", Aelarra calling Brandt "our finest project" - which brandt is stupidly proud of for some reason, Vlora attempting to beat brandt into submision and failing and fruitless atempts on my part to throw Vlora out of the training ring. Lastly, I would like to apologize for the length of the post, and state that all of us were sober.
Divos
New member
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:13 am

Re: For Humor

Post by Divos »

Synzia says, "I even went up to a white drakolin and threw a fish at it and got away unharmed with it trying to smash me and breath fire... it looked pretty terrifying without the geo-shield."

Speaking to Synzia, you ask, "Ya threw a fish at a Drakolin?"

Synzia nods to you.

You laugh!

You say, "That seems fishy to me."

Synzia says, "That fish had one heck of an adventure before I let him go back to the river."

Synzia giggles!

That poor fish..will either go home a hero or traumatized forever. Likely both.
Muuno
New member
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:08 am

Re: For Humor

Post by Muuno »

Girls night out at the river fighting bears with Sona, Cili, Zoe, Vlora and Alila. Muuno might not be the strongest or hardest hitter, but her fist fighting bears was pretty funny.

A dark brown grizzly bear attacks you with its teeth!
teeth (----) (M:725 vs D:0 P:1147 P:1195) Parried by a quick slap!

I slapped a bear in the face! O.O

**
You stomp your foot at a dark brown grizzly bear! (-)
1 crush damage - to the right foot!
A dark brown grizzly bear hops about on one foot in pain!
A dark brown grizzly bear is stunned!

**
You throw a quick jab at a dark brown grizzly bear's kidney! (-)
2 bludgeon damage - to the abdomen!
A dark brown grizzly bear staggers back, clutching its side in pain!
A dark brown grizzly bear is stunned!
Vaelin
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:47 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: For Humor

Post by Vaelin »

After some heavy and sad rp that included a family getting murdered by an elemancer, my rook questioning why she's doing what she's doing etc. She gos to the office to check her mail... maybe it's good news... then.

The post worker shuffles through some papers for a few moments, nods, and retrieves a handful of snow from behind the desk. "Here you go," she says as she hands you the snow. "Looks like that's it for your incoming mail."


The emotional whiplash
Divos
New member
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:13 am

Re: For Humor

Post by Divos »

Going to save someone when this happend.

A sleek white jungle drake beats its massive wings, stirring up an exceptionally strong wind!
Chione is sent hurtling westward!
A husky buckskin warhorse with a thick blaze down the nose is sent hurtling eastward!
You are knocked from your husky buckskin warhorse with a thick blaze down the nose!
20 crush damage to the left eye!
You can't do that while lying down.

But your mount isn't here!

I'm not sure how I'm the only one still there but it's very cartoon vibe taht this Drake uses it's wings to blow everyone but Talyn away and he's just looking around like uuhh oh.
Vazbol
Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:49 pm

An overly Generous monk?

Post by Vazbol »

The vaguest possible description of the following was a sudden attack by three hostiles against a group of adventurers. Combat began, bodies flew. A monk was doing their best to keep everyone healed up and regenerated. Unfortunately, they did it too well...

POV of one of the three

You feel your wounds begin to knit and mend themselves as your skin is warmed by the golden light radiating from Carlo.
Your left arm is fully healed.
You feel energized from the warm light radiating from Carlo.
(energy +5)
You feel energized from the warm light radiating from Carlo.
(energy +5)
The dazzling radiance of golden light surrounding Carlo dims and vanishes.
Ocelotl
New member
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:49 am

Re: For Humor

Post by Ocelotl »

** discussion about codpieces and spices for flavoring them which started from something else related to goats wearing clothes and spikes .**

Brandt asks, "What is a codpiece?"
Echlin sighs.
You say, "It's a fish, i tink."
Speaking to Echlin, Brandt asks, "Do you know what a codpiece is?"
Speaking to Brandt, Zoe exclaims, "Aye, its a fish!"
You say, "A piece ah fish."
Brandt snorts.
(Echlin seems not to hear the question as her attention is focused on something in the distance.)
You grin.
(Brandt nudges echlin.)
Speaking to Echlin, Brandt asks, "Ya asleep?"
Zoe exclaims, "We should all get some of this cod pieces to eat!"
Brandt exclaims, "Aye aye! let's go!"
Echlin blinks at Brandt.
Speaking to Brandt, Echlin surprisedly says, "Wha'? why? no..."
Speaking to you, Zoe asks, "What spices are they best cooked with?"
Brandt chuckles.
Speaking to Echlin, Brandt says, "Is a codpiece really a fish? never heard of such a fish before."
Speaking to Zoe, you say, "It goes well wid someting people call um... bs powder. not sure what does stand for. maybe best salt."
Brandt snorts.
Brandt laughs!
Brandt says, "I got another meaning for those letters. bs powder. but it's rather hard to get something like that, and harder to make it powder."
Zoe asks, "Hmm, or black salt, perhaps, void salt?, but people are afraid to say void?"
You say, "Or...bad spices."
You say, "Baby soup."
Echlin snickers.
Brandt says, "We should go catch several codpieces and we'll see how it goes from there."
Brandt arches an eyebrow at you.
Brandt asks, "Baby soup?"
Brandt says, "Oh. bs. right."
You say, "Banana suit."
Zoe says, "Bad spices, i guess void salt might fall into that, bloodstem maybe, oh, wait, bloodstems, ugh, i like most spices, so i cant think of any bad ones."
You say, "Maybe spices dat 'ave been left out in da rain and in an infested area."
Echlin covers her face with her palm.
Brandt asks, "Like bleah spices?"
Zoe exclaims, "Resen spices!"
Brandt says, "Bresen spices."
You laugh!
Brandt says, "It needed to begin with a b."
Zoe exclaims, "Come get your resen spiced cod piece, nice, fresh and warm, straight outta the ovens!"
Zoe exclaims, "Fill that growling belly of yours!"

Footnotes
* no codpieces were harmed in the making of this production.
Vazbol
Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:49 pm

Sedition is looked into Fast...

Post by Vazbol »

Zoe exclaims, "Mistral and their rules!"
a Mistral Lake deputy warden arrives from the southeast, armor clanking.
Vazbol
Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:49 pm

Re: For Humor

Post by Vazbol »

[ESP-GRAY - Rosy-Pink]: How deadly can neyah be with a morning-star, does anyone know?
You hear the deep, echoing toll of a bell in your mind. Your vision ripples as an image briefly forms in your mind's eye:
The hill declines steeply to the northwest before foot travel is blocked by a thick hedge of brambles. Set into the hillside is a moss-covered stone arch, worn smooth by years of weather.
The mental image fades, leaving your vision clear once again.
(You can use the esp rescue command to send a pulse of your personal ESP color in response, in order to alert the dead that you're attempting to rescue them.)
(You recognize that as the Bald Hill area.)
[ESP-GRAY - Silver-Gray]: Quite.
Chartreuse. The sense of awareness pulses with the feeling of searching for something lost. *
Zoe exclaims, "Wow, that is deadly!"
[CHAT - Heckturtle]: that timing
Zoe exclaims, "Just asked and someone died!"
[ESP-GRAY - Silver-Gray]: I learned that first hand.
Muuno nods to Zoe.
[CHAT - Smoothcoffee]: rofl timing
Muuno exclaims, "That's crazy deadly!"
Ice-Blue. The sense of awareness pulses with the feeling of searching for something lost. *
Zoe adopts an agreeable expression.
[ESP-GRAY - Ice-Blue]: You are closer?
Zoe glances at you.
[ESP-GRAY - Chartreuse]: I'm in shadgard fork.
Speaking to you, Zoe exclaims, "I'm sorry!"
Speaking to Zoe, Muuno asks, "Did she kill them with her thoughts?"
You nod to Zoe.
[ESP-GRAY - Ice-Blue]: Alright.
Speaking to Muuno, Zoe exclaims, "Not just her thoughts, but with her morning-star, like she sent a morning star thought to that person and then, pop, face smashed!"
Speaking to Zoe, Muuno says, "Man... that morning star."
Zoe says, "I wish i could be that deadly with my gun."
Zoe agrees with Muuno.
Vazbol
Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:49 pm

When One rolls a 1 on Perception

Post by Vazbol »

A dust-covered treasure hunter springs from hiding to attack!
A dust-covered treasure hunter attacks you with her stained and rusted copper handaxe!
handaxe (+*****) (M:900 vs D:19 B:56 P:9) 57 hack damage + to the left eye!
Nasty gash to the eye, shattering the socket.
Neyah has been defeated.
[[]]
[?] (OutDeSd)
A dark, murky haze fills this place like a sinister fog, making vision difficult. Tall stone walls enclose a enormous, dark square of sandy land, the stone bastions rising up so far as to be lost in the foggy gloom. Occasional twinkling stars can be discerned up in the night sky beyond the dark fog, little of their light making it down far enough to illuminate the sandy ground. In the center of the area stands a great polished stone #pyramid, wrapped in layers of black shrouds, though gaps in the dark wrapping reveal that the #pyramid's surface is striated with what appear to be perfectly-straight luminous crystalline lines. A constant, low howling can be heard, occasionally accompanied by deep, inhuman groans. Arches in the boundary walls allow travel in all the cardinal directions.
You're barely able to see at all in the near-complete darkness. The area is somewhat noisy.
You also notice a shadowy figure at the base of the pyramid.
Obvious paths: west, northwest, north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest.
A strange, alien sense of awareness washes over you as the feeling of waking up brings you out of some dreamless sleep. Your mind reels as foreign sensations assault it for what seems like an eternity, until at last, you manage to conjure up an image of reality similar to that you once knew in life. You can see, though the images are distorted and colors muted. You can hear, though the sounds are distant and muffled. The first thing you are able to focus on and recognize is the image of your own corpse, lying lifeless nearby. The rest of your surroundings slowly take on a distorted and dim representation of the reality you once knew.

[DEAD]>
You are splattered with blood!
[CHAT - Spidercat]: really?
Vaelin
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:47 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: For Humor

Post by Vaelin »

Melorian glares at a wooden trash barrel.
Melorian removes a small jade tuning crystal from her gray hooded fleece cloak.
Speaking to Melorian, you say, "Don't glare at the trash barrel. echlin'll be sad."
Melorian attaches a small jade tuning crystal to her thin silver bracelet studded with tiny crystal spikes.
Speaking to you, Oramon says, "How about this then. everyone wins. except the bench, which i fear for a little bit."
Zeldryn snickers.
a Shadgard constable heads south.
a Shadgard constable is followed by a sad-eyed black and tan bloodhound.
Zeldryn says, "She'll sense a disturbance."
Melorian laughs at you.
[ESP-GRAY] * A brief pulse of the color Seashell flickers at the edge of your mind's eye. *
You sense the approach of a seashell-tinted mind.
Echlin arrives from the north, riding a long-coated gray horse.
Zeldryn exclaims, "CALLED IT!"
[CHAT - Vaelin]: omg
Zoe exclaims, "Look now what you did!"


That coincidence
Vaelin
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:47 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: For Humor

Post by Vaelin »

When our chars were talking about another permadead char...

You sigh, "Coanid, I miss that crazy bastard."
Zeldryn adopts an agreeable expression.
You hear the deep, echoing toll of a bell in your mind. Your vision ripples as an image briefly forms in your mind's eye:
You find yourself nearing the mountain peaks, a fine view of Ebon Pass can be seen winding below you with a narrow dirt trail stretching down to its road through the thick underbrush and trees. The wooden planked path continues north across the mountainside.
The mental image fades, leaving your vision clear once again.
(You can use the esp rescue command to send a pulse of your personal ESP color in response, in order to alert the dead that you're attempting to rescue them.)


Happened just a second after I said that.
Vazbol
Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:49 pm

Re: For Humor

Post by Vazbol »

Dunkin sighs.
Dunkin nods.
Dunkin says, "Stroke him first."
Zeldryn says, "Quickly."
Alerion says, "I do."
Dunkin winks at Zeldryn.
Vaelin
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:47 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: For Humor

Post by Vaelin »

After Zoe's talking about what will happen if she steps out of the group in a haunted room...

Zoe exclaims, "Hmm, lets see what happens when i step over here!"
Synzia nods to Brandt.
Brandt's butchering yields a chunk of raw wyrm meat.
Zoe leaves Brandt's group.
You hear the deep, echoing toll of a bell in your mind. Your vision ripples as an image briefly forms in your mind's eye:
Little remains of the mudbrick and wood structures here, those still standing of modest size and construction, some in tight clusters. The dirt road is narrower as the ruined buildings were built closer on either side, an indication that this area of town was crammed with homes to accommodate the population and likely one of the less-desirable places to live.
The mental image fades, leaving your vision clear once again.
(You can use the esp rescue command to send a pulse of your personal ESP color in response, in order to alert the dead that you're attempting to rescue them.)
(You recognize that as the Town of Tarueka area.)
Vaelin
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:47 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: For Humor

Post by Vaelin »

Zoe's punchlines.

Speaking to you, Zoe says, "Well, there was a skeleton in shadgard, in the crypt, so me, and, i think it was talyn?, might have been someone else, i dont know, we went and buried the skeleton, set up a grave, and, shared a few words, poured whiskey down the grave and all."
A beautiful young woman rests her elbows on the bar, considering the shelved bottles. After making up her mind, she orders a shot of liquor, which she puts back with practiced ease.
Muuno confirms an order with a well dressed young man behind the bar and hands over some riln.
A well dressed young man behind the bar fills Muuno's small sipping glass with aged whiskey.
Zoe says, "Few days later, that very skeleton rose up from the grave we buried him in, and, started attack, we tried to calm it down, but, but, eventually.."
Zoe sighs.
You nod slowly.
Zoe says, "He was a good skeleton, he was, he was just misunderstood is all."
Zoe says, "He just had a little anger issue, woke up on the wrong side of the grave."
esthy
New member
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:22 am

Re: For Humor

Post by esthy »

(hadvarg forages for stones while this is going on)
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of ice-blue followed by, "Curtecy of zoe, who tought my familiar to curce like a sailer also it has started to refer to her as aunty zoe."]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of seashell followed by, "Enough."]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of seashell followed by, "That's all nonsense."]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of rosy-pink followed by, "What is?"]
A shadow familiar flits into the area and stares at Hadvarg pointedly with its tiny, luminous blue eyes. A moment later, the familiar twists and writhes until it has formed into the shape of a single word:
"ARSEFACE."
The letters twist and combine back into a shadow familiar, which quickly darts away.
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of seashell followed by, "I will not put up with this."]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of deep-cerise followed by, "Something wrong Seashell?"]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of light-gray followed by, "What's going on."]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of sunset-red followed by, "She's probably bothered by all the stones being stuffed into a backpack."]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of seashell followed by, "It is a waste of pockets."]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of sunset-red followed by, "What is?"]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of light-gray followed by, "Ohhh... wasting pockets."]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of seashell followed by, "I must teach you how to use your pockets effectively."]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of antique-bronze followed by, "Nooo! slings! noooooo let the stones go, throw them down the well, i hate slings."]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of rosy-pink followed by, "I've had a bunch of stones stuffed in my backpack, it really isnt comfortable at all!"]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of deep-cerise followed by, "Odd thing to be upset about Seashell."]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of sunset-red followed by, "Could I fit this many stones in just pockets though?"]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of seashell followed by, "It is not an odd thing to be upset about. I care about .. um.."]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of light-gray followed by, "Pocket space. It's important."]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of seashell followed by, "Yes. yes! that."]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of sunset-red followed by, "But, like, what pockets can hold 30 or 40 stones?"]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of light-gray followed by, "Manage your pockets well."]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of ice-blue followed by, "Loose pants?"]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of antique-bronze followed by, "Ice blue, it doesn't work like that."]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of ice-blue followed by, "It is not? would not over stuffed pockets lead to loose pants?"]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of seashell followed by, "Those aren't the only things with pockets!"]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of ice-blue followed by, "Point."]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of sunset-red followed by, "The pickets were in side of us all along? I don't want to use my mouth to hold stones though."]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of antique-bronze followed by, "Sunset red wants to be stoned?"]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of ice-blue followed by, "Stoned as in with alcohol or in the literal sense of the word?"]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of antique-bronze followed by, "As in, with stones."]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of sunset-red followed by, "I've gathered my own stones."]
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of antique-bronze followed by, "But but but, this is p.e. and my chair is oh [frak] bleeding."]
[CHAT - Oanatn]: noooo
[CHAT - Oanatn]: that... was supposed to be a telll
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of ice-blue followed by, "Oh god! lol."]
[CHAT - Darkangel]: ug
[You sense a dull gray light with a hint of ice-blue followed by, "Also it tends to harm your larynx tell oanatn my ribs hate you."]
Vaelin
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:47 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada

The illusion of a sharpshooter balista operator's broken.

Post by Vaelin »

An iron-headed oak broadhead arrow streaks toward an infested slim man! (+++) Dodged!
An iron-headed oak broadhead arrow streaks toward an infested slim man! (++++) 10 pierce damage -- to the left hand, greatly deflected by a pair of spiked bronze gauntlets.
An iron-headed oak broadhead arrow streaks toward an infested slim man! (++++) Dodged!
An iron-headed oak broadhead arrow streaks toward an infested slim man! (+++) 22 pierce damage -- to the left foot, greatly deflected by a pair of segmented bronze sabatons.
An iron-headed oak broadhead arrow streaks toward an infested slim man! (++++) 4 pierce damage -- to the right foot, greatly deflected by a pair of segmented bronze sabatons.
A massive ballista-bolt streaks toward an infested slim man! (++++++) Dodged!
A massive ballista-bolt streaks toward an infested slim man! (+*****) 3568 pierce damage -- to the left hand, greatly deflected by a pair of spiked bronze gauntlets.

It. got dodged, at least once...
Lun
CLOK Patron
Posts: 656
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Re: For Humor

Post by Lun »

Brandt springs from hiding to attack!
Brandt attacks a small ornery peccary with his gorgeous riversteel flamberge with a bronze hilt!
flamberge (+*****) (M:1728 vs D:412) 136 hack damage - (body)
Loud *CRACK* as the spine is hacked in two.
A small ornery peccary has been defeated.


A glossy black quarter horse appears demoralized by his ally's defeat!
A dun horse appears demoralized by his ally's defeat!
A long-coated gray horse appears demoralized by his ally's defeat!
A long-coated gray horse with a flowing mane and tail appears demoralized by his ally's defeat!
Brandt glories in his victory over his opponent!

A pure white stallion with blue eyes appears demoralized by his ally's defeat!
A long-coated chestnut horse with a flowing mane and tail appears demoralized by his ally's defeat!
A raccoon appears demoralized by his ally's defeat!
Rannveig
New member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 10:51 am

Re: For Humor

Post by Rannveig »

It was only a two-word sentence, but Sophie still jinxed it. Happened at some point last night.

[CHAT - Heckturtle]: for why we were all dying: Aelarra asks, "Did we, get lost?" You say, "No, shee, thish ish a roaaad. (hic) (hic) (hic) the road." i have no idea why it triggered like that in that say
[CHAT - Sophie]: with the 3 hics?
[CHAT - Heckturtle]: yep
[CHAT - Heckturtle]: specifically how it was 3 in a row lol
(Aelarra moves about slightly, causing the metal armor she is wearing to clank as an answer.)
[CHAT - Sophie]: probably a random chance for it to trigger and change something into one, so honestly you might have an entire sentence turn into one if you hit the rng jackpot.
You say, "(hic) (hic)"
[CHAT - Oanatn]: like that
[CHAT - Heckturtle]: you jinxed it
Aelarra starts leading a powerful black warhorse with a braided mane and tail.
Brandt agrees with you.
[CHAT - Darkangel]: exactly like that
[CHAT - Sophie]: hahahahahaha.

The original say was supposed to be "Oh, clank" in response to the emote. Drunk filter is fun sometimes.
esthy
New member
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:22 am

Re: For Humor

Post by esthy »

A dwaedn was hunting again, and along with all the horses that were and weren't in the area that got demoralized after he killed his target, there was also:
An infested slim man appears demoralized by her ally's defeat!
But... he wasn't actually there either...
Brandt
New member
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:22 am

The most heroic death

Post by Brandt »

So, i died in many many many different ways but, this one exceeds them all. And for some reason this made me laugh really hard so here it is.
You hitch your dun horse up to a walnut-planked wagon.
(Use the unhitch verb to stop the dun horse from doing this.)
You ask, "So i pull one, the horse pulls one and that's that?"
Alerion nods.
You call upon the Great Bear Spirit, allowing its unearthly strength to surge through you!
Your muscles bulge and swell!
(energy -5)
You prepare to start pulling a pine-planked wagon.
(Use the stop verb to stop pulling.)
You start leading a dun horse.
You head over a rope bridge, pulling a pine-planked wagon.
(energy -45)
[Redleaf Hills] (OutFrHlRkFlDt) [temperate] Mild, Fair, Calm
Water seeps from a crack in the base of the hills forming a narrow creek. The hillsides are rocky and steep to the east, cut more sharply by the water below. Large boulders jut from the hillsides and make straying from the beaten path dangerous at best. A rope #bridge crosses the water to the northeast.
The dim light lessens your vision slightly. There is a cloud of fog here. The area is completely silent.
You also notice a pine-planked wagon (being pulled by yourself) and a walnut-planked wagon (being pulled by a dun horse).
Obvious paths: south, southwest, the wilderness.
You are followed by Alerion and a dun horse.
Wait 6 seconds. Queuing following command: go wild
You venture out into the wilderness.
(energy -45)
[Deciduous Wooded Hills] (OutWldFrHlFlDt) [temperate] Mild, Fair, Calm
Rolling hills surround a quiet prairie of tall grasses and light purple and blue wildflowers. Mountains further off shroud the scene in darkness. A trodden #path meanders around the base of the hills, outlined by narrow-set wheel ruts. Ash, oak and hickory trees cover the temperate earthy wooded hills, the ground dotted with foliage.
The area is mostly quiet.
You also notice the burnt remains of a pine-planked wagon, a pine-planked wagon (being pulled by yourself) and a walnut-planked wagon (being pulled by a dun horse).
Obvious paths: west, northwest, north, northeast, southwest.
You are followed by Alerion and a dun horse.
(You slow down in order to not leave any group members behind.)
(It takes much longer to travel, pulling your pine-planked wagon.)
Travel time: 320 seconds.
(energy -320)
** The world around you goes black as you fall unconscious!
Brandt has been defeated.
The traveling rt lasted even unto death. So by the time i got to the bell, i was allready alive.
esthy
New member
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:22 am

(hic)

Post by esthy »

Speaking to you, Fiorenzo says, "We got to pick betweeen the... the fun'ushy onesh or (hic) higher-up ones. Craaag onesh."
Speaking to Fiorenzo, you say, "The higher onesh. fun'ushy onesh are not (hic)"
Speaking to you, Fiorenzo agrees, "They don't hiccup much. ahsh borin'."
Speaking to Fiorenzo, you exclaim, "Yes!"
You beam happily!
Brandt
New member
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:22 am

Re: For Humor (i really can't think of a title)

Post by Brandt »

So... This happened about... yesterday, evening my time. Only the highlights and stuff. Also for reference (don't want to put anything inapropriate), when this begins brandt (my char) has his eyes closed.
Neyah carefully searches the area.
Hadvarg gets up off a chair.
Hadvarg attacks Neyah with his fist!
fist (+*****) 0 bludgeon damage to the right hand, glances harmlessly off some legendary bronze gauntlets embossed with many eyes.
Neyah falls to the ground!
Neyah is stunned!
Neyah no longer appears stunned.
Neyah glances at Hadvarg and belches.
Neyah says, "Ow."
Neyah stands up.
Nepthys confusedly asks, "Uh.. what was that for? do we shove people on the ground now?"
Neyah asks, "Why floor attack?"
You ask, "So... someone punched neyah?"
Nepthys mischievously exclaims, "This will make him open his eyes!"
Hadvarg asks, "They were searching for someone and I did not wish for them to be found?"
Hadvarg shrugs.
Hadvarg sits down on a chair.
*insert several attempts from nepthys to shove me which fail, as she can't get close enough*
Hadvarg gets up off a chair.
Hadvarg attacks Nepthys with his fist!
fist (++++) 0 bludgeon damage to the back!
Nepthys falls to the ground!
Nepthys is stunned!
Nepthys no longer appears stunned.
Kaliyah says, "You are all weird."
Hadvarg snickers.
You say, "And now someone punched."
Nepthys frowns.
Nepthys stands up.
Nepthys attacks Hadvarg with her fist!
Nepthys attacks Hadvarg with her fist!
Nepthys frowns.
Speaking to Hadvarg, Nepthys sadly asks, "What was that for?"
Neyah applauds.
Vlora throws its head back and lets loose a loud and ferocious ROAAAAAR!!!
You are stunned for 3 seconds!
You find yourself unable to move from this spot!
Aelarra is stunned!
Aelarra flees outward in fear!
Aelarra has dropped her birch staff out of fear.
Kaliyah is stunned!
Kaliyah cowers in fear!
Neyah is stunned!
Neyah stiffens with fear!
Neyah has dropped her beautiful bronze plate greathelm embossed with two eyes out of fear.
A black-clad man is stunned!
A black-clad man stiffens with fear!
Neyah no longer appears stunned.
Kaliyah no longer appears stunned.
A black-clad man no longer appears stunned.
You are no longer stunned.
Hadvarg says, "Entertainment, oh."
Kaliyah stops cowering, appearing to have regained her composure.
You shake off an intense fear.
Neyah appears to shake off an intense fear.
A black-clad man appears to shake off an intense fear.
Yes, that really happened.
(Brandt opens his eyes in alarm.)
Your temporary description has been cleared.
Speaking to Hadvarg, Nepthys sweetly asks, "You call that Entertainment?"
You get over the lingering after-effects of an intense fear.
You ask, "What just happened?"
Speaking to Hadvarg, Nepthys sadly replies, "I was only trying to make him open his eyes!"
More people shove eachother, and nothing interesting happens
Aelarra arrives.
Speaking to Aelarra, you exclaim, "You droped your um... wood!"
After that, people found another way to knowk others down, as well.
Vlora asks, "How was my imitation of a drake roar?"
Speaking to Vlora, Nepthys playfully answers, "Delightful!"
Speaking to Vlora, you say, "You should look over your family tree. I think your grandmother was a drake."
Hadvarg snickers.
Hadvarg agrees with you.
Vlora asks, "Want an oncore?"
Neyah gazes at Vlora and deliberately raises her hand to salute Vlora with a rude gesture.
Speaking to Vlora, you ask, "A what?"
Neyah nods to Vlora.
Aelarra says, "Once wash enough."
Vlora throws its head back and lets loose a loud and ferocious ROAAAAAR!!!
Seaman Hampton is stunned!
Seaman Hampton stiffens with fear!
Seaman Hampton has dropped his pewter mug out of fear.
Speaking to Vlora, you ask, "You ever met your parents?"
Vlora asks, "So, will bjorn accept?"
Speaking to Vlora, you say, "Aye, he will."
Speaking to Vlora, Aelarra says, "Hamtan might need a drink."
You tap into the power of the Great Bear Spirit, allowings its might and majesty to flow through you!
You let loose with a mighty roar!
a lot of people cower again. And aelarra flees, again. And neyah as well.
You beam happily!
Vlora says, "Strains vocalvcords."
Speaking to Vlora, you say, "Aye, a bit."
Speaking to Vlora, Nepthys playfully offers, "We should do a performance, really!"
Hadvarg roars!
Speaking to Hadvarg, you say, "Not even close."
Neyah asks, "Kitty?"
Hadvarg purrs at Neyah.
Nepthys tilts her head at Neyah.
Speaking to Hadvarg, Neyah cheerfully exclaims, "Kitty!"
Neyah pats Hadvarg on the back.
Hadvarg snickers.
(Hadvarg looks at Neyah and starts trying to meow.)
Oh, and hadvarg was not wearing pants. Or um i mean, skirt. A discussion enswes, in which brandt gets very embarrassed / annoyed (or both). This happens after
Speaking to you, Nepthys sweetly assures, "Do not worry, I don't judge! I kknow a nice guy who can team up with you!"
Speaking to Nepthys, you say, "I will throw you ota this bar."
Nepthys beams happily!
Speaking to you, Nepthys playfully replies, "I willget upset if you will do that!"
You shrug.
Nepthys curiously asks, "You don't care if I get upset?"
(Brandt stands up, then slides ujnder the table and remains there.)
You get up off a chair.
You sit down.
Your temporary description is now: (sitting under the table)
(Brandt is sitting under the table.)
You grumble.
You say, "You know, they should really make these tables taller."
Aelarra pulls you to your feet.
Aelarra removes a birch staff from her burnished leather staff sling.
Nepthys laughs softly at Aelarra.
Speaking to Nepthys, you say, "Your point of view has been chewed over by an infested varhound, trampled by neyah's warhorse, then given to a roc for fooding."
Aelarra says, "Still dirty."
Aelarra smiles quietly to herself.
You stare at Aelarra.
Speaking to Aelarra, you say, "You know, if you were taller, i'd let this slide."
Speaking to you, Aelarra asks, "But?"
Speaking to Aelarra, you say, "But i can't hide behind you sooo."
(Brandt slides back under the table.)
You sit down.
Echlin arrives.
Echlin peers closely at a table.
Speaking to Echlin, you exclaim, "Helooo!"
Aelarra gives Echlin a lingering hug.
Echlin gives Aelarra a lingering hug.
Speaking to you, Echlin puzzledly says, "How are you able to fit under the table? oh, er... that was not the most polite question."
(Brandt waves his arms from underneath the table, simulating a hug.)
Aelarra pulls you to your feet.
Speaking to Echlin, you say, "I make myself really really really small. it ain't comfortable."
Echlin nods her head thoughtfully.
(Brandt flees from aelarra, rounding the table to stand on the opposite side of her. then he slides back underneat.)
Aelarra quietly observes, "Aht, shtill ish dirty."
Speaking to Aelarra, you say, "It's a floor."
Aelarra says, "Which ish dirty."
You say, "Not as comfortable as the one in the vill but."
(In an attempt to fit beter under the table, brandt ends up lifting it entirelly from the ground, the contents upon it's surface wavering dangerously.)
You confirm your order with Ericson and pay the 20 riln it costs.
Ericson fills your drinking horn with Tania's Porter.
You down your drinking horn, finishing it off in one go.
You say, "Vlora shaid waaater ish deadly you shee."
You attach a drinking horn to your wide leather utility belt.
Echlin nods her head thoughtfully.
You say, "(hic) had to combat it'sh effectsh."
(Brandt lies down, the table falling to the ground with a clink. Due to his height, only half of his torso is underneath the actual table.)
You lie down.
Echlin glances at a table.
You ask, "(hic) you know of a place with tall (hic)"
Speaking to you, Echlin suggests, "Trees? like you?"
Speaking to Echlin, you ask, "Ah am a tree?"
Speaking to you, Echlin confirms, "Yes, midnight black said you are a tree."
Hadvarg asks, "I'm sorry, what?"
(Brandt runns his hands over his uper body.)
You say, "Ah don't sheee any leavesh."
Nepthys is revealed by Hadvarg!
Hadvarg points his striped blue fleece skirt at Nepthys.
Nepthys glances around frantically for somewhere to flee!
Nepthys heads out.
Speaking to Hadvarg, Echlin says, "That wasn't nice of you, yo udidn't need to do that."
Speaking to Hadvarg, Echlin says, "Besides, pointing is rude."
Hadvarg leans toward Echlin and wraps his arms gently around her.
Speaking to Echlin, Hadvarg asks, "Better?"
Speaking to Hadvarg, Echlin asks, "I was not the one hiding? maybe you should go hug whoever you just upset?"
You hear a female voice sadly murmur, "No. it is fine. and you saw that, too. I will get fat."
You hear someone sigh.
Nepthys is revealed by Hadvarg!
Hadvarg hugs Nepthys.
Echlin puzzledly asks, "Do you get fat if we see you?"
Neyah arrives, armor clanking.
You exclaim, "Claaank!"
You wave.
a bit later (and a conversation about jack and shadowy people and stuff)
You say, "Thish floor ish very.. uhh."
Sifiye glances at you.
Aelarra pulls you to your feet.
(Brandt sways dangerously, then colapses into a chair.)
You sit down on a chair.
Aelarra says, "Stop lieing on the floor, (hic) ish dirty."
You exclaim, "It ish not!"
Speaking to you, Echlin curiously asks, "Did you clean it before lying down?"
You say, "And if it ish, well... it no longer ish caaaushe i shat on it."
Aelarra asks, "You shat, on the floooor?"
Sifiye gives you a puzzled look.
Echlin thoughtfully recalls, "Right... I wanted to do something."
You say, "Like (hic)"
You get up off a chair.
You sit down.
Aelarra pulls you to your feet.
You stare at Aelarra.
(Neyah glances down at you and back to her bottle. Her violet eyes shift between the two, eventualy flipping the bottle over and pouring alcohol upon Brandt's body.)
Aelarra says, "Nooo."
You stare at Neyah.
Speaking to you, Neyah tiredly asks, her voice muffled by a greathelm, "Yes?"
You carefully give yourself a once over.
Note, aelarra is also trying to clean brandt off at this point with the staff, only he keeps dodging.
Speaking to Neyah, you ask, "What wash in the bottle?"
Speaking to you, Neyah asks, her voice muffled by a greathelm, "Taina's porter. Why?"
You say, "But, i wantet to see if i could drink it. you couldaaa waaaited."
Speaking to you, Aelarra says, "Shorrryyy, if it was a bit (hic) but you aaare clean."
You cheerfully say, "Ah well, i (hic) the floooor anyway."
(Aelarra directs a get of water at the floor near brandt, the result of which being brandt ending up in a puddle.)
Speaking to you, Aelarra asks, "[crap], on the chair?"
(Brandt waves his arms and legs, dispersing the water around him.)
Speaking to Aelarra, you say, "But i like the floor."
A member of the establishment approaches Brandt and warns, "If you can't hold your drink sir, we'll have to ask you to leave.". Directing the group as a whole, "If there's any more of that elemancy foolery, we'll have to report it to the authorities.". They turn on a heel and begin to tend to their other duties.
Echlin loudly asks, "See? I told you... did I tell you?"
Sifiye glances around the area.
Echlin stares off into the distance.
You blink.
Neyah nods to Echlin.
You say, "Uhh."
Speaking to you, Aelarra exclaims, "I did shay to sit on a chair!"
You stand up.
Nepthys laughs softly.
Speaking to Echlin, Neyah says, her voice muffled by a greathelm, "Uh-huh. Surprised so many water channels were allowed though."
You say, "Gueshsh i will [crap] on a chair, then."
The seaman guy is then possesed by a gm, and gets himself a new tankard. (You know what happened with the mug)
(Echlin begins scribbling furiously on the parchment.)
I have no idea where she got that from. Maybe it was always there or i skiped it in the output.
Speaking to you, Aelarra asks, "Are (hic) aaawaaake?"
Seaman Hampton squints at Aelarra.
Seaman Hampton asks, "Was that common?"
You say, "Ah am aaawaaake... half."
Seaman Hampton blinks at you.
Speaking to Echlin, Aelarra says, "Given the happeningsh upon the network aaa while ago, i am inclined to agreee."
Speaking to seaman Hampton, Echlin thoughtfully says, "I don't think so."
Speaking to seaman Hampton, you cheerfully exclaim, "Ah can speak faewyr too if you want!"
Seaman Hampton says, "Sailed with the drunkest of sailors, but you lot sure have found a way to stump this old man in gab."
You ask, "Gab? who ish gaaab?"
Echlin looks at you and shrugs.
Aelarra asks, "Gaaab?"
Seaman Hampton says, "Gab, yer mumblings there."
this also needs to be put in here
Speaking to seaman Hampton, Nepthys playfully disagrees, "I've seen people's tongue's running like frightened villagers attacked by harbingers when drunk, sir! i'd not risk it!"
Speaking to seaman Hampton, Echlin excitedly says, "Yes, do you know what I almost did once? I went with confusing-gray, to the yeti-place -- not the fungusy ones, you see, beacause they are boring and do not hiccup. Or so I was told. And we went there, to find one to play pouch warriors with, but we never did find one and then I cried..."
Seaman Hampton blinks at Echlin.
You turn to Echlin.
Speaking to Echlin, you ask, "You wanted to play pouch warrior with a yeti?"
Nepthys blinks.
Speaking to seaman Hampton, Aelarra asks, "Doesh everyone like yetish?"
Seaman Hampton exclaims, "Young lady, I don't think you should be speaking of your intimate encounters in such a manner. Yee barely know this old wave!"
You ask, "I am sober?"
(Brandt taps his temple with one finger.)
Aelarra shakes her head at you.
Neyah peers quizzically at Aelarra.
(Nepthys snorts quietly.)
Brandt pokes his eyeball instead of his temple.
1 piercing damage to the left eye!
You feel fully rested.
Speaking to you, Neyah says, her voice muffled by a greathelm, "Stop poking your eye."
You slowly say, "Ow."
(Neyah crashes her greathelm into an open-handed gauntlets, facepalming herself with a loud clank.)
Speaking to Neyah, you cheerfully exclaim, "Clank!"
There was more, this rp lasted at the very least 4 hours but i'm very certain it was more than that. There is however, one last scene of note that needs to be mentioned.
(Aelarra slowly wanders about the room, a crash or collision with a patron punctuated with a swear.)
You ask, "Uhh, aelarra?"
(A flailing arm ends up striking echlin upside the head as aelarra trips over a chair.)
(Brandt walks over to aelarra, grabs her by the shoulders and firmly steers her over to an unoccupied chair, where he makes her sit down.)
Aelarra sits down on a chair.
You nod.
You sit down on a chair.
(Echlin glances up from the letter, surprised, and accidentally dots the page with inc.)
Aaaand, this is all. Well, there was more, but these are the highlights and stuff. Apologies for the length of the post, and many thanks to those involved in the rp and to that misterious miraculous gm. It was lots of fun.
Vaelin
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:47 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada

Flexes

Post by Vaelin »

While messing around with my tiny brofist

Engage
You maneuver toward a spiny-backed crimson drakolin attempting to grapple with it! (Off: **** x Bonus: 1 vs Def: *****)
You manage a strong headlock on a spiny-backed crimson drakolin and twist your hips, sending its stumbling!
14 crush damage - to the neck, partially deflected by thick scales.

I'm just trying to imagine a tiny slip of a girl managing to wrestle this one and succeeding. Hopefully Arlen wipes a single manly tear after hearing this.
Vaelin
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:47 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: For Humor

Post by Vaelin »

You utter the Word of Tranquility, focusing the emotion toward the poacher MacLeech.
The poacher MacLeech appears deeply calmed.
The poacher MacLeech lies down and drifts off to sleep.
A smug-looking physician carefully bandages the poacher MacLeech's right arm.
a lithe black-armored patrolman arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Wait 2 seconds. Queuing following command: se
You sense the approach of a gunmetal-gray-tinted mind.
Kent arrives from the east, armor jingling.
a lithe black-armored patrolman heads northwest, armor clanking.
a tall black-armored patrolman arrives from the northwest, riding a black-maned chestnut warhorse.
You can't go that way.
Kent winces.
a tall black-armored patrolman heads east, riding a black-maned chestnut warhorse.
Kent dislodges a lead shot from his body.
You whistle tunelessly to yourself.
Kent drops a lead shot.
Light winds stir the air.
a lithe black-armored patrolman arrives from the northwest, armor clanking.
a lithe black-armored patrolman heads east, armor clanking.
Kent says, his voice muffled by a coif, "Well."
The poacher MacLeech appears to shake off a sense of tranquility.
The poacher MacLeech stands up.
The poacher MacLeech pulls the trigger of his long steel-barreled musket.
The poacher MacLeech carefully loads his long steel-barreled musket with some powder from his belt powderhorn.
You ask, "Just trying to not get this one to bleed out, yeah?"
You utter the Word of Tranquility, focusing the emotion toward the poacher MacLeech.
The poacher MacLeech appears deeply calmed.
Kent heads east, armor jingling.
You sense the departure of a gunmetal-gray-tinted mind.
You sense the approach of a gunmetal-gray-tinted mind.
Kent arrives from the east, armor jingling.
a tall black-armored patrolman arrives from the east, riding a black-maned chestnut warhorse.
You sense the approach of a night-blue-tinted mind.
Arisa arrives from the northwest, riding a golden-maned palomino quarter horse.
You remove a cloth poultice from the velvety ash-gray suede haversack adorned with small diamonds you are wearing with your left hand.
a tall black-armored patrolman heads northwest, riding a black-maned chestnut warhorse.
You can't do that with your hands full.
a lithe black-armored patrolman arrives from the east, armor clanking.
You are holding a parchment slip in your right hand and a cloth poultice in your left hand.
a lithe black-armored patrolman heads northwest, armor clanking.
You put a parchment slip into your velvety ash-gray suede haversack adorned with small diamonds.
You remove an untreated gray linen bandage from the velvety ash-gray suede haversack adorned with small diamonds you are wearing with your right hand.
Appraise what?
Invalid command. (You may type help commands to get a list of all available commands.)
You apply your cloth poultice to your untreated gray linen bandage.
You dismount from your long-coated gray horse with a flowing mane and tail.
Arisa blinks.
a tall black-armored patrolman arrives from the northwest, riding a black-maned chestnut warhorse.
a tall black-armored patrolman heads east, riding a black-maned chestnut warhorse.
But that has already been bandaged!
A light breeze blows through the area.
You look over the poacher MacLeech for any obvious wounds ...
His chest is scraped. (bandaged)
His right arm is severely damaged. (bandaged)
a lithe black-armored patrolman arrives from the northwest, armor clanking.
a lithe black-armored patrolman heads east, armor clanking.
[CHAT - Spectrum]: Why am I farming on this characte? I.. I don't know
You put a gray linen poultice-treated bandage into your velvety ash-gray suede haversack adorned with small diamonds.
Kent asks, his voice muffled by a coif, "Need another poultice?"
Fatigue: Fully Rested Hunger: Content
You are suffering no significant wounds.
The poacher MacLeech appears to shake off a sense of tranquility.
You wave your hand dismissively.
The poacher MacLeech pulls the trigger of his long steel-barreled musket.
The poacher MacLeech fires a lead shot at Kent! (---) 52 pierce damage -- to the chest, somewhat deflected by a masterfully-crafted bronze chainmail hauberk.
Piercing strike driven clean into the chest. Shish-ka-Kent.
Kent has been defeated.
The poacher MacLeech carefully loads his long steel-barreled musket with some powder from his belt powderhorn.
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”