New Players

Kiyaani

New Players

Post by Kiyaani »

Hey guys,

This is for anyone really, but especially those just starting out. We've got a bit of sporadic population right now (which isn't generally the norm), so I just wanted to say if you have any questions and find that no one is online to answer, or no one online knows the answer, please feel free to either send me a PM on the boards or just post them here. The boards are here to be used and people check them often.

For example - I'm online a lot, but not necessarily always in-game. I am always happy to answer questions or provide assistance to players either IC or OOC. I've been playing Clok for far too long now so I should be able to answer most questions. And if there's something I don't know, I'll find out for you.

Please don't get discouraged by anything in the game. It has a bit of a learning curve, but the players are super helpful and we all want to make the game as enjoyable as possible.

Cheers!

-Kiyaani aka Saeda

PS - others are obviously welcome to post here with responses as well. This is a community after all! Please remember to be respectful of others. Courtesy is key :)
Dorn

Re: New Players

Post by Dorn »

What Kiyaani said. We're usually pretty helpful as a community, I like to think anyway!
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Vitello

Post by Vitello »

Thanks for posting, peeked in at a very quiet moment.
Vitello - Ton - Shirinya - Alwaren
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

I'm always willing to answer questions as well. We do have a rather helpful community and it's always great to help a newb to greatness. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “General Discussion”