Appreciation for CLOK and GMs

Skjotur

Appreciation for CLOK and GMs

Post by Skjotur »

There have been some rumblings lately and a lot of the conversations have seemed to veer more to the negative side. I wanted to take a minute to express my appreciation for Jirato and the GMs. They continue to run CLOK and we still have this place to play in. Jirato and Lassyn in particular have patiently listened to to my incessant questions and suggestions lately which I appreciate, I realize I may have been a pest lately with all my questions and requests so thank you for your patience. Whenever we have disagreed things have still always remained calm and civil. I still find CLOK as fun as I always have so thank you for all the work you all have done and continue to do. You guys are great, may the Smoke Wolf refrain from razing your homes or devouring your families.
sona

Re: Appreciation for CLOK and GMs

Post by sona »

Agreed. I am happy Clok is still around as an option, and every now and then, when I'm poking in and around in the early morning, often I'll find one or even a couple people on to chat and RP with lately. I also appreciate that even when disagreeing, we've been able to keep things civil.

Thanks for putting in work, keeping Clok rolling GMs :)
Tamsin

Post by Tamsin »

Thank you GMs! You can't please everyone all the time, and sometimes it's just not the right thing to do! I'm really glad you all are sticking with it and working on making Clok more interesting and dynamic all the time. :)
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

Wholeheartedly agree. I don't actually play much, but I log in chat daily just to socialize with you all. It's what I love to do, and it wouldn't happen without ya'll.

Thank you, much.
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Going to chime in with this. I may not have been around for the last month or so really, but one of the things that I hugely appreciate and adore about Clok that in my mind puts it head high over nearly every mud I've played is the staff.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Kent

Post by Kent »

Dorn wrote: that in my mind puts it head high over nearly every mud I've played is the staff.
And the pike.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Hayl

Post by Hayl »

Thank you guys. We know sometimes the things we do seem a little odd, but we don't have anything to gain from intentionally making your game experience unpleasant. We've been discussing stuff recently, and hopefully we'll see some nifty changes that'll make everybody's experience more enjoyable. One other thing, don't ever feel like you're bothering us or making yourselves look foolish by requesting something in game like to speak to an NPC. Sometimes we're not there or we're not prepared for something yet, or just plain busy. Point is just because you might not get a response it doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. I love it when I see people including our NPCs in their conversations because it gives us an easy way into your role play.
Vitello

Post by Vitello »

Bump

I gripe a lot and have a talent for being the first to holler 'hey fix this!' but I do care about the game and appreciate the staff.
Vitello - Ton - Shirinya - Alwaren
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

Jirato. Noctere, Uyoku, and Vestyn have been putting in tons of work recently. There have been numerous devlogs from our coding team, and J has been great in helping me produce CLOK's very own Duel Monsters parody in game. From the bottom of my heart I really appreciate everything the team has been doing.

I've explored some of the places that Uyoku has had a hand in building, and I always hear about these small events going on like a cat popping up and people gathering to pet it it and stuff.

Cats don't like to be pet by a crowd of strangers.

Return to “General Discussion”