tactics change (andmore!) now requiring 'stop' input

Hakon

tactics change (andmore!) now requiring 'stop' input

Post by Hakon »

Lately in combat I've noticed tactics changing as well as drawing or putting away weapons (for example) aren't automatically stopping your 'battle' status and require you to input 'stop' first for them to go through.

I'm not sure if this is intended or not, but I preferred the old way that would automatically stop you. It felt more natural and it was easier to just input my command, and then hit 'battle' again afterwards to continue the fight.

thoughts? intended behavior or just something that happened by accident? or is it something on my end?
Jirato
DEV

Re: tactics change (andmore!) now requiring 'stop' input

Post by Jirato »

I fixed this about 3 hours ago.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

I believe its a bug with the recent queue changes. Yeah it sucks.
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Please confirm it's still doing that. Seriously should be fixed. And was actually closer to 5 hours than 3.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Here's the note from the changelog:
- Attempting an action that requires roundtime while performing automatic actions such as battling or crafting will now properly clear the automatic action.
Hakon

Post by Hakon »

Alright, I checked, it's all working right. Sorry for not checking around a bit first! Thanks J.

Return to “General Discussion”